This page is for Zoroark in Super Smash Bros. Global Apocalypse ONLY. Do NOT edit this page unless you are given permission to do so.
|Ability/ies||Punishment, Night Slash, Snarl, Embargo, Night Daze, Aerial Ace, Crunch, Shadow Ball|
|First Appearance||Pokémon Black/White (2010)|
Zoroark is a fox-like Pokémon whose main powers revolve around illusions. This means that Zoroark can change her physical appearance. Zoroark is also capable of deluding many enemies simultaneously. However, this change does not affect her attacks. She can make illusions of attacks, and these illusions are extremely powerful, to the point where even cameras are fooled. Her most powerful attack is the Night Daze, which can only be used by her and her pre-evolution, Zorua. Zoroark lives in forests, often creating illusionary landscapes to protect its lair. Zoroark live in groups, where unity is strong. They are extremely protective of those they care about and are willing to risk their own lives in order to keep their young ones safe. Zoroark apparently will hide their Zorua young in their mane to protect them and carry them around.
Zoroark can be considered a very similar fighter to Wolf from Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Zoroark is a mediumweight, flexible fighter with fast walking and running speed and quick attacks. Most of her Smash Attacks and titls involve slashing with her large nails, which are very quick and have decent knockback and range. Her Special Moves are also very similar to Wolf's. She can fire projectiles using her Standard Special move and also reflect them by using her Down Special Move, which also deals damage on nearby opponents. Her Up Special and Side Special allow her to recover quickly, but not very far. Being a fast and flexible character, she has excellent aerial combat as well as grabs and throws. One of her major drawbacks is her falling speed which is somewhat unusual for a mediumweight. Zoroark can also crawl. Almost all of her attacks involve darkness (similar to Ganon's Black Magic in sight).
- Neutral Attack - Fury Swipes. 14%
- Side Tilt - Roundhouse kicks while she swipes with her claws. 9%
- Up Tilt - An upward swipe in an arc. 7%
- Down Tilt - Swipe. 9%
- Dash Attack - Thrusts her claws forward, then moves them upward. 9%
- Side Smash - Slashes with her claws upwards (similarly to flipping a table) rapidly while moving a bit forward. 22% (if fully charged)
- Up Smash - A back-flip kick while swiping with her claws. 23% (if fully charged)
- Down Smash - Swipes with her claws on her left, then on her right, similar to Wolf's Down Smash. 21% (if fully charged)
- Ledge Attack - Lifts herself using her arms, then flips onto the stage and swipes with her claw. 6%
- Floor Attack (face-up) - Rises and kicks with one foot on both sides. 7%
- Floor Attack (face-down) - Rises and swipes on both sides with her claws. 7%
- Floor Attack (sitting) - Rises and swipes with her claws around her body. 6%
- Neutral Aerial - Swipes with her claws to her right, then to her left very fast. 8%
- Forward Aerial - Slashes with her left arm. 9%
- Back Aerial - Twirls sideways while slashing. 13%
- Up Aerial - Swipes in an arc above her head. 12%
- Down Aerial - Swipes with her claws downwards. 14%
Grabs & ThrowsEdit
- Pummel - Swipes opponent. 2%
- Forward Throw - Shadow Claw. Zoroark slashes them with one very powerful shlash which releases dark energy. 13%
- Back Throw - Throws them behind with her legs. 10%
- Up Throw - Jumps to their head and slashes them multiple times. 15%
- Down Throw - Slices them multiple times. 14%
|Zoroark's Special Moves|
|Side Special||Night Slash|
|Up Special||Aerial Ace|
|Final Smash||Night Daze|
- Up - Dark energy covers her and glows.
- Side - Makes a Scary Face at the player and laughs.
- Down - Takes the form of Zorua, then transforms back.
- Stands on four legs.
- Looks at the viewer.
Zorua is on the stage. Suddenly, Zoroark appears, meaning that Zorua was an illusion.
- Slashes multiple times, then stops and looks at the viewer.
- Makes multiple illusions of herself.
- Transforms back into Zorua as an illusion.
Claps sloppily at the winner.