|Current Age||5000+; looks 28|
Zodiez is a very tanned lady that wears Gothic clothing and white rubber gloves. While her face is quite pretty, her eyes are concealed behind a strange mask. Behind her head is a flowing mess of black/red hair, which splits into twelve-large "tails" halfway down the back of her head. She often is seen frowning, fuming about the obstacles and troubles of life or those that she has disbanded. She wears a belt around herself with twelve long ribbons hanging from it, each laid out like the positions of the hours on an analog clock. Each ribbon has a different zodiac symbol, each symbol colored to match their respective gemstone. The belt always turns around so that the active Sign symbol is at the front. She wears long red socks and black boots.
Zodiez has twelve, long black appendages spreading from below her belt ribbons, each acting like it were part of a kind of skirt at first, but when the situation calls for their usage, they spread outwards and assume battle stances. These are often seen quite still and motionless, as if posing as fakes.
Without the influence of the Zodiac Signs, Zodiez appears to calm even if anxious and highly paranoid, two feelings that she is very prone to. When she's in a really tight spot, she tends to panic and seeks help from others, often receiving the help she needs only to get it again soon. She is very self-centered and seems to only see herself in mirrors, not giving too much of a damn if others die. Even though she clearly promotes war and actively takes part in a great number of them, she does not see herself as a villain, only seeing herself as an extremely powerful and important deity, feeling stressed about all the responsibility that's on her. While she gladly accepts help, she becomes enraged if others go down and pushes them far away from her.
Zodiez can appear as violent, destructive, and quite blood-thirsty, and never puts down a fight when it's reasonable and necessary. When approached by troops for help, Zodiez just fells them and continues on in life, regardless of what they mean to her. However, she does not behave this way towards Fandraxono, and is absolutely willing to help him -- because Fandraxono understands everything about Zodiez and does not discourage her actions. On the battlefield, Zodiez goes nuts with her powers, with her followers often holding the same mindset as her. If something really bothers her, she will not hesitate to go totally merciless until the problem that caused her distress is stopped.
In the general public, Zodiez seems to act fine under most circumstances and can turn to be friendly, but her lack of connection with the modern world has prevented her from learning about anything like computers. Zodiez is really alienated by things like video games and movies, and even books. She generally gets along with others but bad things begin to happen after she starts to become too comfortable with normal human civilization. She becomes too cocky and begins to show no hesitation in activities such as killing those that annoy her. Zodiez's unstable, unnatural genes have granted her with a strange, "horny" personality that sometimes shows at the worst of times, which makes her somewhat of an unwanted nuisance.
Zodiez is often hit with paranoia and anxiety, and shows fear when in the public domain thanks to her unusual body and features. She's afraid of being judged and does not trust most of everyone around her to keep her secrets safe. If one finds out about her stuff and seems to be untrustworthy, Zodiez will usually kill them so that she doesn't become the laughing stock of the Zaxinian Lifts. She often vents away to Fandraxono, who understands her and helps her in any way he possibly can. Zodiez is always watching every angle around her to make sure that no one hears her talking over her unusual self or anything else that is none of their concern. Even though she hates those who snoop, she does a bunch of snooping herself, spying on others to make sure they're not talking crap about her.
Her personality seems to be most influenced by her currently active Zodiac sign, which can either be helpful or hindering depending on the situation. Given that Zodiez has no control over her own belt, she is unable to change anything about which sign is active most. Her general instability makes avoiding Zodiez a must at times, as she can lay assaults or fire away without much warning at all. Her personality changes around a little every two hours, from 4PM to 6PM and to 8PM and 10PM and so on. If one pays attention to the sign details and knows what to do around Zodiez, then they can very easily make a great friend out of her -- as long as they know what to say and do.
- 12 AM: Capricorn / 8 AM: Taurus / 4 PM: Virgo (stable, determined, realistic)
- 2 AM: Aquarius / 10 AM: Gemini / 6 PM: Libra (social, rational, communicative)
- 4 AM: Pisces / 12 PM: Cancer / 8 PM: Scorpio (emotional, sensitive, mysterious)
- 6 AM: Aries / 2 PM: Leo / 10 PM: Sagittarius (passionate, temperate, dynamic)
Zodiez has control over the zodiac, although cannot change the patterns on her belt as it works on its own. She can use various powers associated with the zodiac and utilize them both on the battlefield and in her personal life. She is immortal and possesses typical deity powers, but is incapable of teleporting. She can transform into the different members of the zodiac and use very modified versions of their abilities, and often dons some of their physical traits so that her different abilities can be recognized by allies and opponents alike. As the zodiac is split into elements -- Fire, Water, Earth and Air signs -- Zodiez can also use those abilities to her advantage, but they're best used with her zodiac signs.
- Aries: Zodiez goes aflame and uses ram attacks, tearing her horns into her opponents to split them apart. Very strong and can easily trample her foes, but it's hard to control and leaves her defenseless afterwards.
- Taurus: Zodiez swings her feet up and drills into the ground, coming back up as a powerful "screwdriver" and shredding through her foe. Fast and easy to manage, but leaves her sort of dizzy.
- Gemini: Splits into two and, while her power is halved as one half of herself, the two can do lots of damage together and annihilate the battlefield without a problem. They can both fly around.
- Cancer: Becomes able to slam two pincers into her opponents, but they are heavy and hard to swing. They can snap through diamond though, so almost any life can be taken by these enormous weapons.
- Leo: Becomes absolutely ferocious, catching aflame and tossing fiery tornadoes around the battlefield. While having many advantages, she is very difficult to control and hard to stop.
- Virgo: Zodiez can shift the earth plates, making foes fall to their deaths or move the ground from under them to make them trip and fall down. It is hard to repair damage done by Zodiez's abilities here, though.
- Libra: Creates an enormous hurricane that whips opponents up and away, getting them to run away with her wind-fueled breath. While she can control this more easily, it is nowhere as strong as her Leo self.
- Scorpio: Able to strike her scorpion tail into opponents to fatally wound them, then drown them in her own poison. This is her most defensive form of all of the signs available.
- Sagittarius: Gains the lower body of a horse and can gallop at super fast speeds, able to slam arrows into opponents for fatal damage. This is her best offensive form, but can use up a lot of her strength.
- Capricorn: Becomes capable of slamming her head into foes without hurting herself, and becomes capable of using all sorts of clever strategies in order to stay out of trouble. Can be a pain in the ass to stop.
- Aquarius: Disguises as a water bearer, but often hides because there is no power she can have in this form. This allows her to slide by as a normal person though, as it hides her deity status.
- Pisces: Becomes an excellent swimmer, able to create extremely strong tidal waves and trap her foes in whirlpools of mass fury. Her appendages become really active and strong in this phase.
Relationships with Other Characters
Despite Fandraxono's lack of ability to rationally think for himself, Zodiez absolutely adores and loves Fandraxono, being extremely protective of him, having a rather unhealthy obsession with his powers and playing with them around for herself. If Fandraxono were hurt in any way, she'd panic and try to do whatever she can to help him out. He's also "charming and witty", two reasons out of "many" why she married the God. Fandraxono has also been one of only a few voices who were willing to talk to her, so she really appreciates the God's honesty and willing to help.
Zodiez and Pierce really get along, being really friendly towards each other and being able to safely vent to each other about their problems without being judged. Both have sworn oaths to help each other out in the future and help reset them to normal, and to help them live better lives. They are hampered though by the multiple obstacles that Pierce has in his way, so their plans to help each other are currently on hold until Pierce can handle extra issues.
Zodiez and Ike do not really get along, but cannot do anything about each other because they're both immortal in the Zaxinian Lifts. They have completely different personalities and interests and argue constantly back and forth even over the smallest things. They often make the news with the several completely absurd fights they have, often kicking and beating at each other until they get bored to death of it. At some point, it became so bad that a television show based around the two had temporarily occurred, until Zodiez found out and personally butchered everyone involved with the program.
- Zodiez is built off the creator's past love for the zodiac and its meanings. While she had generally moved on from this great love, Zodiez still contains multiple other interests of the creator, from Gothic clothing to all her different forms of magic and abilities. She was also built to replace an old war deity that was once formed on the Adventures of White wiki. It was replaced because "it sucked".
- Along with Pierce, she has a different lower body than is usual for her gender.