This page is for Zelda in Super Smash Bros. Global Apocalypse. Do NOT edit this page unless you are given permission to do so.
Princess Zelda is a recurring character from the Legend of Zelda series, first appearing in the 1987's NES game The Legend of Zelda. She is a a member of the Hyrule Royal Family and plays a significant role in the history of Hyrule.
|Full Name||Princess Zelda|
|First Appearance||The Legend of Zelda (1987)|
Zelda is a benevolent and kind ruler of Hyrule, a castle of the Royal Family. As the holder of the Triforce of Wisdom, she is wise beyond her years and itelligent enough to rule her people. She always wishes to do what is best for her people and is extremely self-sacrificing. Though not always capable of defending herself or her people on her own, Zelda is willing to use any means necessary to aid her allies to achieve those ends no matter the cost to herself. Zelda's abilities are various. Associated with Nayru, the goddess of wisdom, she possess keen insight and good judgement. Zelda is also gifted with magical powers as well as innate psychic powers, such as telepathy and precognition. Zelda is also capable of casting spells, barriers and shooting bows.
Zelda has not receives a lot of improvement since her appearance in Brawl. She is a medium to light character, floaty and tall. Mostly all of her attacks involve magic, which is hard to control, but are extremely poweful and even more powerful if sweetspoted. She does not have many combinations. She is also very defensive. Her Special Moves give her the ability to reflect, projectile and teleport, as well as trap opponents and inflict them damage. Zelda has not received much changes. However, Zelda can no longer transform into Sheik. She now has a new Down Special Move which is slow but very powerful. Her tilts have little to no combos, but are powerful. Her Smash attacks are great finishers. Her aerial combat is very slow and no conducive to her weight. All in all, Zelda is a character hard to control with many drawbacks for beginners. However, her attacks are very powerful.
- Neutral Attack - Extends one arm forward, then the other, then both, making a sparkle of magic. 12%
- Side Tilt - Steps forward and slashes one arm in front of her with a trail of sparkles. 13%
- Up Tilt - Waves her hand above her in an arc, starting in front of her and ending behind her, leaving a trail of sparkles. 11%
- Down Tilt - Stabs one foot forward. 8%
- Dash Attack - Extends her arms, palms out, leaving sparkles. 12%
- Side Smash - Extends her arms with a thrust and a burst of sparkles appears. Opponents may be trapped. Deals great damage and excellent knockback. 23% (if fully charged)
- Up Smash - Waves her hand back and forth over her head, trailing a stream of light. Opponents may be trapped. 22% (if fully charged)
- Down Smash - Kicks along the ground in front of her and then behind her, appearing to sweep forward and back with her dress. It is very weak. 18% (if fully charged)
- Ledge Attack - Swings her legs in a circular motion. 6%
- Floor Attack (face-up) - Swings her legs around. 6%
- Floor Attack (face-down) - Moves her hand around her body, leaving sparkles. 9%
- Floor Attack (sitting) - Extends her arms left and right, leaving a stream of sparkles. 8%
- Neutral Aerial - Spins in place, trailing sparkles from her hands. 13%
- Forward Aerial - Lightning Kick. 20% (if sweetspoted)
- Back Aerial - Creates a blast of sparkles from her hand. 10%
- Up Aerial - Causes a small explosion with one hand above her. 15%
Grabs & Throws
- Pummel - Discharges magic into them. 3%
- Forward Throw - Telekinetically twirls opponent and throws them forward. 15%
- Back Throw - Telekinetically throws opponent behind her. 11%
- Up Throw - Telekinetically throws opponent upwards. 9%
- Down Throw - Throws opponent on the ground and shocks them repeatedly with magic bursts. 12%
|Zelda's Special Moves|
|Standard Special||Nayru's Love|
|Side Special||Din's Fire|
|Up Special||Farore's Wind|
|Down Special||Triforce Repulsor|
|Final Smash||Light Arrow|
- Up - Jabs her arms upwards, creating sparkles above her palm.
- Side - Creates a fireball between her hands.
- Down - Leans forward and waves twice.
- Waves her hair.
- Does her pose from Melee.
Appears in the stage using Farore's Wind.
- Does her pose from Melee, but this time looks at the viewer.
- Looks diagonally up in the sky while holding her hands, like praying.
- Same as Side Taunt.
Claps to the winner.