Zelda (???) is a returning veteran in the game Super Smash Bros. Universe. She has gone through many changes from her last appearance in SSB4. Among these changes include three new special moves and the return of her down special Transform, which enables her to transform into her alter ego, Sheik once more. Her design is now based off of her appearance in Hyrule Warriors.
Like the previous titles Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/Nintendo 3DS, Universe features custom movesets, however some of the options are complete changes compared to just modified variations of the standard specials.
- Neutral Attack - Zelda extends one arm. A circular magical spark appears at the end of it, hitting up to three times.
- Dash Attack - Zelda lunges herself forward in a pushing motion, attempting to crash into the enemy.
- Forward tilt - Zelda steps forward and slashes one arm in front of her, with a trail of sparkles.
- Up tilt - A surprisingly powerful attack wherein Zelda sweeps her hand above her to launch enemies away.
- Down tilt - Zelda crouches and stabs one foot forward.
- Forward smash - Zelda extends her hands with a thrust, and a burst of sparkles appears. If an enemy is hit by this, it shocks them multiple times before launching them away with high knockback.
- Up smash - Waves her hand in an arch above her three times.
- Down smash - Zelda kicks along the ground in front of her and then behind her.
- Neutral aerial - Zelda spins around quickly, releasing short bursts of light magic from her hands.
- Forward aerial - A quick kick forward.
- Back aerial - Same as Zelda's forward aerial, except the opposite direction and comes out three frames earlier.
- Up aerial - Zelda throws one hand up, and a small trail of sparkles extends to a point above her where it shortly explodes and launching the enemy upward.
- Down aerial - Zelda sticks one foot out beneath her.
Grabs and throws
- Forward throw - Magically twirls opponent and throws them forward.
- Back throw - Magically twirls opponent behind herself and tosses them.
- Up throw - Magically twirls opponent above her head, then releases them upward.
- Down throw - Throws the enemy on the ground and shocks them repeatedly with magical bursts.
- Neutral special - Rapier: Zelda charges forward and preforms a series of slashes with a rapier. She then finishes off with a slightly powerful stab.
- Side special - Dominion Rod: Zelda brings out the Dominion Rod, and shoots out blasts of electricity which can paralyze opponents.
- Up special - Teleport: Zelda teleports into the air, and reappears at a random location. Great recovery move.
- Down special - Transform: Transforms into Sheik.
- Light Arrow - Draws a large bow and sets an arrow. During this time, any characters in her line of sight will flinch. A second later, the Light Arrow is released, dealing significant damage and likely KO'ing the struck characters. Goes through walls.
|Special Move||Basic||Custom 1||Custom 2|
|Neutral Special||Rapier||Quick Rapier||Nayru's Love|
|Side Special||Dominion Rod||Icy Dominion Rod||Din's Fire|
|Up Special||Teleport||Farore's Windfall||Farore's WInd|
|Down Special||Transform||Shocking Transformation||Drowsy Transformation|
|Final Smash||Light Arrow|
- Holds up one arm, magic coming from her hand.
- Puts her hands together and creates a small flame. This was also one of her victory poses in Melee.
- Teleports in using Farore's Wind with Din's Fire in her hand.
Role in the Wrath of Shadows