|The character Zekrom (SSBL) did not originate from fanon, and more information can be found on their respective wiki(s). You may read more about it on the following wiki(s):|
|First Appearance||Pokémon Black and White|
Zekrom (ゼクロム, Zekuromu) is a selectable character in Super Smash Bros. Legends. Along with Mewtwo, Reshiram and Pokémon Trainer 2's Victini, it is one of the playable legendary Pokémon in the game, and the only one to be a starting character, and with Reshiram is one of the series' two first playable Dragon-type Pokémon. Like Mewtwo and Reshiram, it also speaks English (telepathically).
Along with Reshiram, Zekrom is the largest playable character in the game (though depicted as slightly smaller than in the Pokémon series). Zekrom also possesses the greatest overall physical strength of any character, giving it high KO potential. However, its movement and attacking speed is quite slow (though its dash is fairly fast, and it has several attacks that come out quickly). It mostly uses electricity-based techniques. Generally, due to its immense strength, gliding ability and multiple recovery moves, Zekrom has good matchups against most characters except ones that can outspeed it, outrange it and rack up high-damage combos against it, such as Sora, The Apprentice and Meta Knight.
- B: Fusion Bolt - Zekrom charges itself up in a giant blue orb of electricity (hold B) and flings itself at the opponent (once B is released). The longer B is held down, the stronger (and slower) the attack will come out. This can be used as a recovery move.
- B<>: Thunderbolt - Zekrom fires a stream of lightning out of its mouth. This is one of its most effective ranged attacks, and is fairly fast to boot.
- B^: Volt Switch - Zekrom arcs itself in the air and rushes towards opponents. This is Zekrom's fastest special move, but isn't its most powerful option by any means. Recovery move.
- Bv: Draco Meteor - Zekrom summons a rain of electrically charged meteors to fall from the sky, landing on the highest platform directly below. Similar to Reshiram's version of the move but with a different element, and the falling meteors have slightly different properties.
- Final Smash: Bolt Strike - Zekrom coats itself in electricity and rushes through the screen several times, shearing through opponents. The player can control the direction of the attack to some extent by using the control stick.
- Up: Rears back its head and roars.
- Side: Hovers above the ground, crosses its arms and says "Do not cross me" as it violently outstretches its arms and opens its mouth.
- Down: Faces the camera, bends over forwards and discharges electricity into the ground while lighting up its tail and saying "Your ideals are worthless".
The Dark Stone hovers above the stage and spins rapidly as it unfurls into Zekrom, who lands on the stage and shakes the ground.
Zekrom! Zekrom! It's shocking!
- Reshiram & Zekrom Battle (credits theme)
- Powered-Up Kyurem Battle (All-Star Mode theme)
Kirby gets Zekrom's crest and wings.
- The Deep Black Pokémon. Zekrom and its twin Reshiram were once one dragon, belonging to the twin brothers who founded the Unova region. However, the brothers started a war, and the dragon split into two, with Zekrom siding with the younger brother who believed in ideals. Once the war finished, Zekrom was sealed into the Dark Stone, waiting for a hero in search of ideals - just like its former master. Zekrom flies through Unova's thunderclouds and uses the generator in its tail to harness the wicked power of lightning. In battle, it uses its immense physical prowess and Electric-type techniques - such as its signature move, Bolt Strike - to smite its foes.
- Pokémon Black/White
- Pokémon Black 2/White 2