Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Note: this page talks about these characters in Super Smash Bros. Devastation.
Young Link has only three days! Young Link debuted in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, in 1998, so he is fought in the third level of the All-Star Mode.
How to unlock
- Win 80 VS matches.
- Complete both Classic and Arena mode at difficult Hard or higher.
- Have him join you in the story mode.
With the exception of the third way, Young Link must be defeated in Clock Town with Deku Palace theme in.
In Devastation, Young Link himself isn't playable: he can only switch between his masks. When being Deku Link, he's faster than his other incarnations and he becomes also floatier and lighter. Goron Link is the heaviest and slowest incarnation of the trio but also the strongest. Zora Link is the middle character without outstanding weight, speed or power. Each one of these characters have a different swimming approach: Deku Link can jump five times, then he sinks. Goron Link can't just swim. Zora Link never sinks. Young Link has an important and unique mechanic: Magic Power. When attacking with standard moves, Young Link gets some magic power, which makes the special moves about 25% stronger. Using special moves make Young Link lose his magic power.
- Weight: 3/10, 9/10, 6/10
- Speed: 7/10, 2/10, 5/10
- Jump: 5/10, 2/10, 7/10
- Throws: 2/10, 8/10, 6/10
- Down Special: Mask switch. Young Link switches between his incarnations. The order is Deku, Goron, Zora, Deku etc.
- Final Smash: Triforce Slash. This move acts like Link's, inflicting 78% of damage and working exactly like Link's.
Deku Link's Special moves
- Standard: Deku Bubble. Deku Link spits a bubble. The longer you charge this move, the stronger it is. It inflicts from 2% to 11% without magic power. Customization: Grand Bubble/Quick Bubble.
- Side: Spinner. Deku Link spins and moves in front of him. It inflicts 8% of damage without magic. Customization: Big Diameter Spinner/Mighty Spinner.
- Up: Deku Flowers. Deku Link jumps high with his flower, then he falls slowly with his flowers. It doesn't inflict damage but it has a great range to recovery, both in horizontal and in vertical. Customization: No Flowers, Only Damage!/Light Flowers.
Goron Link's Special moves
- Standard: Goron Punch. This move is similar to Goron Punch but it's stronger yet slower. Goron Link inflicts 32% of damage without magic. A Reversed Goron Punch inflicts 35% without magic. Customization: Mighty Goron Punch/Quick Goron Punch.
- Side: Rock Roll. Goron Link rolls in front of him. This move can be cancelled by pressing B or by jumping and inflicts 7% + speed without magic per hit. Customization: Spiny Roll/Lazy Goron.
- Up: POUND! Goron Link jumps up, then falls extremely fast, inflicting 18% and burying opponents without magic. Customization: Hi-Jump No Pound/Earthquake.
Zora Link's Special moves
- Standard: Guitar of Waves. Zora Link plays his guitar, which makes small waves, which move in front of him. Each one inflicts no damage but moves the opponents, acting like a more useful version of FLUDD. Customization: High-Pressure Waves/Guitar of Hot Water.
- Side: Shock Shield. Zora Link dashes forward, in a shocking aura. It inflicts 2% per hit without magic. This move acts like a multi-hit attack. Customization: Spark Shield/Double Shock Shield.
- Up: Dolphin Jump. Zora Link jumps upwards in a diagonal trajectory. It inflicts no damage. Customization: Long Dolphin/Sparkling Waters.
- Air dodge: Melee (Deku, Zora)/Brawl (Goron)
- Wavedash: yes (Deku, Zora)/no (Goron)
- Weight value: 65 (Deku), 98 (Zora), 125 (Goron).
- Appeared in: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64, 4/2000); Hyrule Warriors (Wii U, 8/2014)
- Green Kokiri
- Red Goron
- Blue Zora
- Green Deku
- White Hylian
- Purple Gerudo
- Black Twili
- Grey Sheikah