Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Official Debut||Super Mario World (SNES, 1991)|
|Final Smash||Metal Eggdozer|
|Home Stage||Yoshi's Story (Melee)|
Yoshi is the cute little dinosaur hailing from Yoshi's Island and the sole veteran from the Yoshi's Island series of games, along with the Yoshi games in general. He retains his "battle-ready" stance from Super Smash Bros. 4 and most of his moves are the same, save for his Final Smash, which has been changed to Metal Eggdozer.
- Neutral Special: Egg Lay -
- Side Special: Egg Roll
- Up Special: Egg Throw -
- Down Special: Yoshi Slam -
- Final Smash: Metal Eggdozer -
- Side Special: Spring Roll - Yoshi rolls around in an egg and is able to bounce by pressing A while in the egg. However, the egg is broken after jumping three times. (5% damage on the ground; 8% damage after a bounce)
- Neutral attack: Yoshi kicks forward with one leg and then kicks forward with the other. He finishes with a forward whip from his tail.
- Dash attack:
- Forward tilt:
- Up tilt:
- Down tilt:
- Forward smash: Yoshi performs a very powerful headbutt forward.
- Up smash:
- Down smash:
- Neutral aerial:
- Forward aerial:
- Backward aerial:
- Up aerial: Yoshi flips in the air and then flicks his tail skyward.
- Down aerial:
Grabs, Throws, and Pummel
- Grab: Yoshi uses his tongue to grab an opponent, which is the second largest grab in the game, with Rayman taking first place.
- Forward throw:
- Backward throw:
- Up throw:
- Down throw: