Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
YoshiEgg & Bloop: Tools of Destruction is a game by Bomb Productions Games. Since it is a Bomb Production, please do not edit except for spelling errors. It is the sequel to the wildly successful YoshiEgg & Bloop: A Crack in Time and, like the game before it, it also is named after the game in the Ratchet & Clank series with the same name and is a Wii Exclusive. It uses WiiAchieve.
After the events of YoshiEgg & Bloop: A Crack in Time, YoshiEgg Nook and Bloop were getting rid of the remaining time holes by shooting multiple laser blasts inside them. They were almost done when they saw one huge time hole the size of a Ferris Wheel. Although being awestruck by the massive rip in time, the two friends loaded up their blasters and shot lasers into the time hole. In the middle of their shooting, the time hole turned from it's blinding white color to a bloody red color as Spectur, Spiryt, and a dark boo with Iggy Koopa-like hair flew out of the hole. "Hello, YoshiEgg Nook..." said Spectur. "What are you doing here?" asked Bloop. Then, the ghosts explained that Overman Supreme wasn't so happy about his recent defeat and wanted revenge, so he hired the dark Boo, who's name was Spavento. They also said that Overman is a lot stronger and created all new minions and brought back all of the Assailants that the heroes had killed in the previous game. Overman had also captured YoshiEgg and Bloop's friends (And some enemies) and put them in different worlds. And to top it all off, there have been rumors about another Tanooki, this one belonging to Overman. YoshiEgg tried shooting the three, but they went back into the time hole before any blast could get them, and the time hole closed. So, with the help of old and new friends, YoshiEgg and Bloop set out on another amazing adventure!
- YoshiEgg Nook - Default.
- Bloop - Default.
- McBoo - Rescue him from Ghostly Dungeon.
- O'Lantern - Rescue him from the secret area in Ghostly Dungeon.
- The Groo - Defeat him in Blizzard Tundra and let him join your team.
- M'Icho - Rescue him from Ancient Ruins.
- Purple Koopa Bro. - Rescue him from Gnarled Acres.
- Tulip Nook - Rescue her from the secret area in Gnarled Acres.
- Luz - Rescue him from Time Tower.
- Gnave Possessorro - Boss of Ghostly Dungeon.
- The Groo - Boss of Blizzard Tundra. He is the only boss that gives you the option of letting them join your team.
- Prehistoric Giant Groo - Boss of Ancient Ruins.
- Falkon - Boss of Gnarled Acres.
- YoshiEgg Nook (Cracked) - Boss of Time Tower
Item Master - Main merchant.
Tanooki Hearts, being somewhat canon to the first two games, was considered the direct sequel until YoshiEgg & Bloop: Laser Tagged was announced. However, Laser Tagged is still considered to be after Tools of Destruction and Tanooki Hearts timeline-wise.