YoshiEgg series by Outer Limits Co.. It will be released early 2012. It is based around YoshiEgg and Bloop after swapping bodies due to rips in time and space, and them trying to return to normal, and stop the Tanooki Androids that are causing these rips and skips in time before the entire universe is destroyed.
- Item Master (Multiplayer Only)
- CrackedEgg (Multiplayer Only)
- Overman Supreme (Multiplayer Only)
- Tinker (A new yellow tanooki blacksmith)
- Groo Soldier (Multiplayer Only)
- Tanooki Android
- Thunder (Multiplayer Only)
- YoshiEgg (orange)
- Bloop (green)
- Laser Gun - YoshiEgg's primary weapon throughout the game, also used in Laser Tag Mode.
- Ink Gun - Bloop's primary weapon throughout the game.
- Ghost Egg - Turns the character into their Boo Form. In this form, they can go through walls and are impervious to physical contact. Unfortunately, the user can't attack in this form.
- This is the third YoshiEgg to have the word "Time" in the name, the first being YoshiEgg & Bloop: A Crack in Time and the second being YoshiEgg: Time Travel Adventures.
- This is also the second game to feature time holes and time falling apart, the first also being YoshiEgg & Bloop: A Crack in Time. The difference is that in A Crack in Time the time holes brought back enemies from YoshiEgg's past, while in Time Split it is causing skips in time and evently starts to destoy time and space.