Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Type of Company|| Videogame developer|
|Founder(s)|| Yonic Soseki|
|Founded at/in||11th July, 2008|
|No. of Employee(s)||2|
Currently, YonicStudios has developed games for Windows, but games for mobile platforms, Nintendo Wii U and Nintendo 3DS are being planned to be developed. YonicStudios also had in mind the creation of a new games console, the YonicStudios Wave, but due to economical issues, the project was cancelled.
Only the productions relavant to Nintendo Fanon wiki will be shown.
Series and animated shorts
- The Yoshi Show (2008)
- Paper Yoshi: Stars' Request (2008-2014)
- PROJECT PRIME 4 (2015)
- Paper Yoshi 5: Code Lyoko (TBA)
- Paper Yoshi 2: The Seven Cores (2009-2014)
- Paper Yoshi 7: Aether Echoes (2010)
- Paper Yoshi 2: The Seven Cores (2010-2014)
- Paper Yoshi Advance (2015)
- Paper Yoshi Portable (2015)
- Paper Yoshi Oh Yeah! (2016)
- Paper Yoshi 8: Conclusion (2016-2017)
- Metroid Prime 4: Conclusion (2016-2017)
- Paper Yoshi 4: Pokémon Clash (TBA)
- Carine Star (TBA)
- Paper Yoshi 3: Alimbics' Secret (TBA)
- Paper Yoshi 6: Amnesia (TBA)