Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Wreck-It Ralph (SSBL)|
|Full Name||Wreck-It Ralph|
|First Appearance||Wreck-It Ralph|
Wreck-It Ralph (ラルフ, Ralph) is an unlockable character in Super Smash Bros. Legends. He is one of various characters not originating from a video game, along with the various Shonen Jump, Marvel Comics, Star Wars and Vocaloid characters; however, Ralph's origin movie features various cameos from other game characters, some of which appear in Legends.
Befitting his appearance, Ralph is a "big bruiser" character type, although similarly to Donkey Kong and Hulk he moves suprisingly quickly for his size. He is considered one of the best characters in the game, placing 2nd on the current tier list (only behind Sora). Ralph has almost no unfavorable matchups, due to his immense attack power, durability and combo potential giving him respectable "staying power" while allowing him to quickly rack up damage on foes and send them flying.
- Beat Classic Mode with every character except Captain N, Ralph and Miku.
- Meet Ralph in Story Mode.
- Play 1950 Vs. matches.
Ralph is voiced by John C. Reilly in English. He is the only character from his movie to be voiced by the same actor in Legends.
- B: Brick Toss - Ralph produces a brick and carries it like an item, similar to Peach's Vegetable. He can throw this brick at foes to cause massive damage.
- B<>: Sugar Rush - Ralph produces one of two karts (one being the one that he and Vanellope von Schweetz built in his origin movie, the other one being the kart he uses in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed) and rides in it, rushing towards opponents. Vanellope's kart is faster but less damaging, while Ralph's kart is slower but more damaging. This attack is similar to the Wario Bike, right down to the kart breaking down and becoming a pile of throwable items after the attack finishes.
- B^: Glitch - Ralph "glitches up" and teleports into the air some distance.
- Bv: Smash-Up - Ralph pounds the ground, and can move around while doing so. If Ralph performs this move in the air or on a suspended platform, bricks fall down from the bottom of the platform that can hit foes.
- Final Smash: Hero's Duty - Ralph dons a set of Hero's Duty armor. He becomes much heavier and even more powerful in this form (with his physical strength even surpassing Zekrom), and gains several laser gun attacks in place of some of his standard moves.
- Up: Raises his arms and yells "I'm gonna wreck it!", similar to his stage entrance but without the speech bubble.
- Side: Flexes his muscles and recites the Bad-Anon pledge: "I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be... than me."
- Down: This is a special taunt that depends on the last character Ralph attacked. Ralph attempts casual conversation with the character:
- Mario: "Mario! Where were you at Felix's party? You should been there! ...err, maybe not."
- Bowser: "Sup Bowser? How's the princess-kidnapping going? Same old, same old, eh."
- Pikachu: "Hey there little guy - oh wait, sorry my Pikachu is a little rusty (clears throat) Pika, pika pikachu, pi pikapi? Pikaaaa..."
- Pokémon Trainer: "So let me get this straight - you want to be the very best, like no one ever was. To catch them is your test, to train them is your cause... wait, that sounded kinda silly."
- Sonic: "Okay Sonic, I game-jumped into Super Smash Bros. Legends. I'm sorry."
- Ryu: "So Ryu, Tapper's, tomorrow at 9?"
Ralph is sleeping on a tree stump until a bulldozer destroys the stump. Ralph wakes up, shakes his fists in the air and yells "I'm gonna wreck it!" (accompanied by an 8-bit speech bubble). The bulldozer then disappears.
Wreck it, Wreck-It Ralph!
- Bug Hunt (unlocking theme)
- When Can I See You Again? (credits theme)
- Wreck It, Wreck-It Ralph (All-Star Mode theme)
Kirby gets Ralph's hair.
- Standing at 9 feet tall and weighing 600 pounds, Wreck-It Ralph is a colossal brute of a man who delights in nothing more than wrecking things. Or at least, that's what the developers want you to think. In reality, Ralph is just a regular guy with an unusually sucky job of being the villain in his game, Fix-It Felix Jr. After 30 years of being thrown off a building over and over again, for sure you think you'd at least deserve some recognition. That's why Ralph's game-jumped into the Super Smash Bros. universe - to show everyone how he can truly be a hero.
- Fix-It Felix Jr.
- Wreck-It Ralph (movie)