|Wormadam did not originate from fanon, and more information can be found on their respective wiki(s). You may read more about it on the following wiki(s):|
Wormadam (Japanese: ミノマダム Minomadam) is a Bug-type Pokémon. It evolves from female Burmy starting at level 20. It is one of Burmy's final forms, the other being Mothim. It has three different secondary types: Steel, Grass, and Ground, determined by the cloak that Burmy was in when it last battled. Unlike Burmy, its cloak is permanent.
- In its Plant Cloak, it is Bug/Grass.
- In its Sandy Cloak, it is Bug/Ground.
- In its Trash Cloak, it is Bug/Steel.
Wormadam is a black, bagworm-like Pokémon with a coat of leaves, sand, or building insulation that has fused with its body. It has oval eyes, a long pointed beak, and a long antenna with a coiled tip. The beak is tipped with varying colors depending on the coat. The coat forms a pair of arm-like structures near this Pokémon’s head. The Plant Cloak form has several white flowers covering it, and gives Wormadam a green-tipped beak and large leaves for arms. It will be dotted with reddish-brown rocks, and have chains of pebbles for arms and a brown tipped beak if it has the Sandy Cloak. When covered by the Trash Cloak, it has a pink tipped beak and long, dark pink ribbons for arms. Wormadam that evolve on cold days are said to form thicker cloaks. It is a female-only species, with Mothim as its male counterpart.
- Wormadam is the only Pokémon with forms of different types that cannot switch between its forms.
- Wormadam and its pre-evolution share their species name with Pineco and Forretress. They are all known as the Bagworm Pokémon.
- Wormadam and Mothim are the only Pokémon with a base stat total of 424.
- In Pokémon Black and White, School Kid Ann on Route 12 has a Sandy Cloak Wormadam that knows Leaf Storm, a move that Sandy Cloak Wormadam cannot learn by any means; it is instead learned by Plant Cloak Wormadam.
← #412: Burmy
#414: Mothim →