Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Note: this page talks about this character in Super Smash Bros. Devastation.
Wonder Red, the leader of the Wonderful 101, has came alone but with some tricks! He was born in The Wonderful 101, in the 2013, so he's fought in the first level of the All-Star Mode.
Wonder Red is a fast and strong lightweight with good combo ability and a very good throw ability. Wonder Red is as strong as Little Mac, with whom shares some moves and the bad ability while jumping. Wonder Red is a little weaker than Mac but he's also better in the air. Wonder Red's unique ability is Unitehand, which allows him to do the special moves, gives him strong moves and a long range grab but makes him slower and less agile.
- Weight: 7/10
- Speed: 8/10
- Jump: 4/10
- Throws: 9/10
- Standard: Unitehand. Wonder Red makes a giant red fist. This move made while having the fist will disassemble the hand. Customization: Firehand/Shockhand.
- Side: Unite Fireball. If Wonder Red has the Unitehand, he can do this move. Wonder Red throws a bouncing fireball, which inflicts 7% of damage. Customization: Disassembled Fireball/Flame Tornado
- Up: Wonder Jump. Wonder Red jumps upwards, inflicting 5% of damage and an high, set knockback. Unlike the other special moves, if done with the hand, Red will reach a lower height and inflict no damage. Customization: Uniterocket/Wonder Uppercut.
- Down: Wonder Grab. Wonder Red grabs an opponent and throws him, inflicting 9% of damage but only if he has the Unitehand active. Customization: Wonder Suicide/Unite Throw.
- Final Smash: Wonderful Unite! Wonder Red calls the Virginia Victory and when it comes, an animated scene will occur. In this, Wonder Blue slash with his sword, Wonder Green will shoot and Wonder Pink will hit with the whip. This Smash is the same as Captain Falcon's and will inflict 40% of damage.
- Air dodge: Melee
- Wavedash: yes
- Traction: medium
- Taunt: he performs a salute
- Entrance: jumps from the Victoria Virgin
- Weight value: 107
- Fully charged and with the Unitehand, Wonder Red's side smash can KO a Jiggypuff at the center of Final Destination.
- Crimson Fist Red (red team, default)
- Supersonic Blade Blue (blue team)
- Sniper Supérieur Green (green team)
- Queen of Rages Pink
- Hammering Ruskie Yellow
- Claws of Calamity White
- 8-Bit Enchanter Black
- Vorkken Purple