|Main Weapon(s)||Wind-Up weapons|
Wind-Up is a Tech Skylander from Skylanders: SWAP Force.
Super Smash Bros. Beta (cancelled)
In the cancelled Super Smash Bros. Beta, Wind-Up was to be an unlockable playable character. Completing 325 matches would have to be cleared before Wind-Up could have been played as.
Wind-Up was to feature a wind-up meter: filled when he runs and attacks. When fully charged, his up special, Overcrank, was to gain maximum height, draining the meter.
- B: Toy Gun - Shoots rapidfire suction-cup projectiles; a quick, steady way to harm opponents.
- Side B: Knockout Punch - Charges up a giant boxing glove, and releases to cause damage and awesome knockback.
- Up B: Overcrank - Spins upward in the air rapidly; the more the wind-up meter is filled, the higher he goes when using overcrank.
- Down B: Wind-Up Whirlwind - Spins rapidly like a top in place; can be steered slightly.
- Final Smash: Springing Out