Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Wii 3 is a Nintendo home Console, with Help from BabamCircle Games, upcoming in 2018. This new console has the same features as a Wii U, but with a lot of new features. One of the Most Notable, is the 3D Gamepad. You can turn on 3D on your Gamepad like a 3DS. This Console also has a new styled Miiverse.
3D Gamepad: The 3D Gamepad technology allows you to see your console games in a whole entire 3D! Flick the switch on your Gamepad and if you look at the Gamepad, its 3D without glasses, like the 3DS.
New Miiverse: The Wii 3 Features a newly styled Miiverse. This new Miiverse will allow the access of Ninmoticons, and a new layout. You will also be able to post videos form Wii 3 Viideo.
Viideo: A New Feature on the Wii 3 is Viideo! You can record the game your playing on the Wii 3, and Upload it to Miiverse! Or you can keep it for yourself to watch on Viideo.
eShop Mall: Now you can do Online Shopping for Nintendo Merchandise! This lets you see a lot of Nintendo Merchandise, some that are limited or rarely appear on the eShop Mall.
Ninmoticons: Ninmoticons are new Emoticons that you can use on Miiverse to express your feeling. This also lets you have Ninmoticons for Nintendo Characters, like Mario or Link.
- Super Mario Sunshine 2
- Super Mario Galaxy 3
- The Legend of Zelda: Queen's Yard
- Conker's Tall Tales
- Kirby Kreator
- Pikmin 4
- Super Smash Bros. 5
- Super Smash Bros. Brutal Duel
- Splatoon 2
- Rayman Master
- Ice Climbers
- Balloon Arena
- Duck Hunt Gallery
- Virtual Console Games
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii 3
- Metroid Omega
- Mega Man GX
- F-Zero (Wii 3)
- During the Wii 3's development, The People at BabamCircle Games Codename for the Wii 3 was "Captain".
- The Wii 3's Original Name was going to Be "Nintendo PowerPlayer" but was Scrapped due to it Resembling Sony's "PlayStation"
- This game Has a lot of Retro Game sequels on it, only because Fans were going to Nintendo of America and Begging for new Sequels to old Games.