So what exactly is Fantendoverse 40K
to put it simply,Fantendoverse 40K is basically just "what if the characters of the New Fantendoverse were in the settting of Warhammer 40K?" The series is not chronicled in games and moreso in stories and other material.
Is there a relation to the New Fantendoverse? / Will there be any crossovers with New Fantendoverse?
there isn't any real relation to New Fantendoverse besides sharing characters,and there aren't any plans for crossovers at the moment but probably not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
everything these people write is law unless stated otherwise.
General Unten Dawnghorio
A decorated commander of the Ultramarines corp. Unten is a noble and strong leader but under the surface he is a stressed beorn worn down by the wars he's endured and the ever-dwindling number of his species left alive.
General Boare Strongstroke
Commander Khris Aos / Netnu the Betrayer
Twisted by hatred,the man once known as Commander Aos of the War Hounds is now only spoken in fearful whispers as Netnu The Betrayer, a ruthless and emotionless champion of Chaos. Wielding the mystical weapon Imperium, which he pried from the dead hands of his fellow commander The Silenced at The Battle of Osiris, he leads The World Eaters, previously known as The War Hounds.
Second Lieutenant Mynis O'Miggan
A self-proclaimed "mighty hero" of the Salamanders, a Space Marine corp charged with protecting civilians. On the outside, he acts self-certain and virtuous, but deep down he suffers from serious inferiority issues.
Doomulus Sceletan Grime
Originally abandoned by his Bolgian parents due to his lack of strength. Sceletan was quickly "recruited" (more like kidnapped and forcefully enlisted) into the Black Legion. Sceletan rose through the ranks slowly at first. But as his person arsenal of home-made weapons and gadgets grew so did his notoriety among all followers of Chaos. He eventually did the rather cocky thing of challenging current leader, Lord Helkayzo Prime. After a long and bloody battle, Sceletan choked Helkayzo to death while screaming "LBH NER N QBBZHYV AB YBATRE!" (roughly translated from the bolgian language: YOU ARE A DOOMULI NO LONGER!) This would later give him inspiration to change the chain of command a bit to make Doomulus the top rank as it was in ancient Bolgian tribes. Making him Doomulus Grime instead of Lord Grime.
Specialist Amaia Azarola
A rebellious Ultramarine and human Psyker who combines her physical and psychic talents to destroy armor and defeat enemies with a single strike. This ended up with her adopting the nickname "One-Hit Wonder." Though Unten is her superior officer, the two have some very strained interactions. Their first meeting involved Amaia elbowing Unten in the stomach, so it's understandable...
- Bolter Rifle: Bolters are cheap, easy to make, and easy to use, so they're the standard weapon of Space Marines. The average Bolter is a fully-auto magazine-fed rifle that fires heated bolts instead of normal bullets.
- Bolter Pistol: A compact version of the normal Bolter. They are generally semi-auto instead of full-auto and use smaller clips.
- Heavy Bolter: A large, two-handed machine gun variant of the Bolter. Some are belt-fed while others use large clips.
- Long-Range Bolter: A semi-auto variant on the Bolter Rifle built for long-range combat.
- Power Sword: While appearing to look like a normal zweihander sword, Power Swords have a fuel supply that allows them to release pulses of energy that knock back opponents.
- Chainaxe: Chainaxes are exactly as their name entails - chainsaws in an axe shape.
- Unten's Assault Bolter: A weird hybrid between a normal Bolter and a Long-Range Bolter. It has the unique ability to Change between semi-auto and full auto.
- Imperium: A mystical weapon with a mind of its own originally wielded by The Silenced. It is now enslaved by Netnu the Betrayer and chained to his arm.
- Omni Rifle: A homemade weapon wielded by Doomulus Grime. It uses all sorts of ammo including bolts, plasma, sawblades and grenades.
- Kinetic Arm: An upgrade to Amaia's Ultramarine armor built with the energy pulse capabilities of the Power Sword. The pulses are more powerful, but eat through much more fuel. Fortunately, it also builds energy from shifts in kinetic energy.
"Because we couldn't be trusted. The Fan needed a weapon that would never obey its own desires before those of the Cobalt. He needed a weapon that would never bite the hand that feeds. The World Eaters were not that weapon. We've all drawn blades purely for the sake of shedding blood, and we've all felt the exultation of winning a war that never even needed to happen. We are not the tame, reliable pets that the Fan wanted. The Wolves obey, when we would not. The Wolves can be trusted, when we never could. They have a discipline we lack, because their passions are not aflame with the Butcher's eye buzzing in their skulls." "The Wolves will always come to heel when called. In that regard, it is a mystery why they name themselves wolves. They are tame, collared by the Fan, obeying his every whim. But a wolf doesn't behave that way. Only a dog does."
"That is why we are the Eaters of Worlds, and the War Hounds no longer."
- Netnu the Betrayer's speech to his warriors after slaughtering The Silenced and her army.
The Aos Heresy follow's Commander Aos of The War Hounds' decent into chaos and hatred. Starting with his move from the Ultramarines to the recently formed War Hounds(which he saw as being rejected from the Ultramarines in place of Unten) and ending with the dual assault on a Black Legion outpost gone wrong when Commander Aos betrayed The Silenced and brought his squadron into heresy.