What is the Fantendoverse? is a project led by JesseRoo (t∣b∣c) to attempt to define what the Fantendoverse is, and lay down a guideline of recognized canon facts which those who want their games to be canon to the project must follow.
- JesseRoo (t∣b∣c)
- Sorastitch (t∣b∣c)
- ShadowElise (t∣b∣c)
- PabloDePablo (t∣b∣c)
- Brockdilley (t∣b∣c)
- Sr.Wario (t∣b∣c)
This is a list of all articles written for the project.
- Dimensions, written by JesseRoo (t∣b∣c): The definition of "dimensions" and how infinite dimensions serves as a framework for multiple otherwise conflicting methods of involving parallel worlds.
- Swapnote, written by ShadowElise (t∣b∣c): The laws and connections to the greater multiverse that the Swapnote realm has.
- Dream Realm, written by ShadowElise (t∣b∣c): The gateway dimension at the center of the multiverse, and how it functions with and balances the universes connected to it, along with the manifestation of dreams.
- Nightmare Realm, written by ShadowElise (t∣b∣c) and Sorastitch (t∣b∣c)(?): ???
- Voids, written by ShadowElise (t∣b∣c) and PabloDePablo (t∣b∣c): The oddballs in all these realms, dimensions, and multiverses, and how they connect to the Fantendo Multiverse overall.
If there is a particular element of the Fantendo Multiverse you would like clarified, feel free to add it below.