|Please do not edit without my permission, unless it is a spelling error, grammar error or any other minor error.|
Please realize that all information on this page is false and that it will almost certainly never happen
Any improvements that could be made are appreciated.
Please enjoy my games, Fair Stranger!
|Warriors of Adrammelech: Tales of Freedom|
|Developer(s)||Namco Tales Studio|
|Platform(s)|| PlayStation Vita |
|March 9, 2021|
| CERO:Ages 12 and up |
- Tina Williams (ティナ·ウィリアムズ, Tina· U~Iriamuzu) - The niece of Marianne, she has found herself at the center of many tragic events. She still seems scarred by past experiences, but her quiet exterior hides a gentle but in the end resilient and dependable core. She still believes that her aunt is alive, and so she follows Horee into the future to find her.
Warriors of AdrammelechEdit
- Marianne Williams (マリアンヌ·ウィリアムズ, Marian'nu· U~Iriamuzu) - The main narrator of the game. Having been attacked by the emerging chaos and subsequently taken to Valhalla, Marianne is no longer believed to be alive by anyone except Tina. In reality, she has become a knight, protecting the goddess Karono in Valhalla while warring with Cahrous. She wields a new weapon, a sword resembling a combination of her Mystic Whip and a traditional sword.
- 'Majesty el Keturah (陛下エル'ケトラ, Heiku eruketora, Heku el Ketura) & 'Majesty vi Camille (陛下viのカミーユ, Heika vi kamīyu, Heku vi Kamile) - A pair of Rasuren from Kafran who aided Marianne and the others in saving the world by sacrificing themselves to create the crystal pillar to hold it up.
- Yvonne Izayoi (イヴォンヌ'十六夜, Ivu~on'nu izayoi) - Yvonne is playable after purchasing her DLC scenario, "Heads or Tails". Hans reveals Yvonne has mysteriously gone missing, and it turns out she ended up in Serendipity, where he had to save her friend, Daryl by winning in the casino games. After her time in Serendipity, Yvonne resurfaces in Academia 500 AF along with Daryl. Once there, she helps Horee and Tina pursue Cahrous in the skies. Yvonne is present at the end of the game along with Horee and Hans. She retains his afro and dual-wield pistols.
- Horee Yuy (ヒイロ・ユイ Horii Yui) - The deuteragonist of the game. Horee comes from the Dying World at 700 AF, where he is the last surviving human in a world that faced destruction 200 years after the the world's fall. After a chance encounter with Marianne, he travels into the past to find her niece, Tina. He sets off with her to save Marianne in the hopes of changing the future. He uses two swords that are able to combine to form a spear in battle.
- Hans Hangyaku (ハンス'反逆, Hansu hangyaku) - Hans is a 1013-year-old man, and the leader of the Academy, researching the world's history and looking for a new energy source for the world in the absence of the fal'Suren. He is aware of Horee and Tina's travels through time because of his research, and helps them in their search for Marianne. He wants to change history in order to improve the world and bring back the people dear to him.
- Mayer kan Celes (メイヤー館セレス, Meiyā-kan seresu) - A young Kafranite seeress who is blessed with the ability to see the future. However, the gift comes with the price that she would die and be reborn in the next generation. She was previously mentioned in Tales of Freedom, as the author of the fourth and ninth Analects.
“She embraced her destiny and fought the false gods who would enslave mankind."
It was a battle that changed the world. A brave few defeated the fal'Suren and saved mankind from destruction. Without the power of the gods to hold it aloft, something to destroy the world fell from the sky, and the cradle of humanity became locked in a frozen embrace with Gran Pulse, realm of monsters.
The tyranny of the gods was lifted, and a new age began.
But she did not see the new dawn. She disappeared, at the very moment of her triumph.
They all believed she was gone forever, never to return. Everyone, that is, except Tina Williams. She clung to a different truth.
Three years have passed.
One clear night, a meteorite strikes Gran Kafran and shatters the peace of the new era. Spacetime becomes distorted and terrible monsters attack through the rifts in the fabric of time.
In the chaos that ensues, Tina is saved from death by the Warrior of Adrammelech, Horee Yuy. He says he is a hunter who has crossed time and space to find her.
"Come with me", he says. "We will travel the timeline and find your aunt".
"Aunt Marianne! Could she be alive?" Could her beloved aunt really be in that world of chaos and death, fighting to save a dying goddess.
It does not take long for Tina to make her fateful decision.
The player can only control one character at a time in battle. The other party members' actions can be affected by a system called the "Paradigm Shift".
Paradigms are described as "stances" or "classes" that the characters temporarily take during battle to define the abilities they use. They are more strict than job classes; for example, the character with a Medic's role can do nothing but heal, while the Commando's role forces the character to only attack with non-elemental attacks.
The paradigms can be changed at any time to suit the situation at hand, but they cannot be changed individually to each character, only for the whole party at a time. Thus, a paradigm is a combination of three roles. There are a total of 83 possible paradigm combinations (6 single, 21 double, and 56 triple member combinations). The roles used are shown as colored abbreviations next to the characters' names in the battle screen.
The roles within the paradigms are:
|Commando (COM)||Attacker (ATK)||Build attack chains more easily with enhanced strength.|
|Ravager (RAV)||Blaster (BLA)||Charge enemy chain gauges with concentrated attacks.|
|Setinel (SET)||Defender (DEF)||Shield allies from enemy attacks.|
|Saboteur (SAB)||Jammer (JAM)||Enfeeble enemies while charging their chain gauges.|
|Synergist (SYN)||Enchancer (ENH)||Support allies with an array of magical enhancements.|
|Medic (MED)||Healer (HLR)||Focus on restoring HP and removing status ailments.|
Eidolons return once again, with Bahamut now in Tina's Hand.
The playable Eidolons have been given mechanical designs and the power to change their shape. The Eidolons are used both as a gameplay feature and as plot devices in cutscenes. Each character has one Eidolon, and Eidolons replace the other party members besides the summoner when called.
Eidolons are summoned by the use of Technical Points (TP), which are won after battles. Instead of HP, Eidolons use "Summon Points" (SP) to indicate their health, but SP also decreases over time. Once SP is depleted, the Eidolon will disappear, and the other party members will return. Each Rasuren must win the "approval" of their respective Eidolon by defeating them in combat.
Kafran has several points marked Rashen Stones, where the party may acquire missions. It involves battling one of the many monsters around Kafran. They are not part of the main story, but players can experience Foci of past Rasuren who failed to complete their assignments, and thus their targets are still alive. It is up to the player whether to defeat the specified enemy, some of which have been compared by the staff to mountains towering above the party e.g.: Adamantoises.
By completing these tasks, the party can gain materials and items to improve their equipment. Replaying these missions is essentially a requirement for those seeking to attain all Achievements or Trophies for the game, as one of these requires a 5-Star battle rating earned for all missions.
Each character has eight unique base weapons, most of which can be found during the course of the game, and all of which can be purchased at Retail Network stores. The base weapons can be upgraded to a unique second stage, and eventually to its third and ultimate stage. The third stage of all the weapons of a particular character share a common name, but have differing stats and abilities depending upon which weapon it was upgraded from.
All characters can equip all accessories. Each character can initially equip one accessory at a time, but this capacity can be increased to up to four through upgrades obtained in the characters' Crystaria.
In addition to the basic enhancements provided by weapons and accessories, when a character equips weapons and accessories that belong to the same "synthesis" group (a hidden property), the character can gain additional passive enhancements (such as increased ATB gauge recharge rate).
The basic enhancements weapons and accessories grant to characters can also increase as the items are leveled up through the application of organic and synthetic components. When a weapon or accessory has reached its maximum level (★), it can be transformed with a stone ore catalyst into a higher stage of the same class of equipment that can then continue to be leveled up for higher bonuses, although there are some accessories that transform into an item of a completely different synthesis group.