|Wario Land Revolution|
|Platform(s)||Nintendo 3DS, Omega Factor|
| Japan and NA: Q3-Q4 2012
PAL: Q1 2013
|E10+, A, 7+|
|Media Included||Nintendo 3DS cartridge, or alterativly as dowloadable retail title.|
Wario Land is an exploration game, urging players to explore every level to find extra goods. The objecive of each level is to find the three hidden Wario Cards that can help Wario unlock the safes containing treasure (For world one, however, the cards help Wario escape the certain game).
- Bird Wario (Found in 1-E, 2-1 and 2-2)
- Spiny-Armoured Wario, similar to Pokies (Found in Desert Level 1)
- A very fast, almost reptilian Wario (Found in Run and Grab chase level)
Worlds and LevelsEdit
World 1: Strange DimensionEdit
- Level 1-1: SML3: Wario Land
- Level 1-2: Wario Land II
- Level 1-3: WarioWare Touched!
- Level 1-4: VB Wario Land
- Level 1-5: Wario Land III
- Level 1-E: Mario Bros. (Mini Boss: Captain Syrup)
- Level 1-6: Wario World
- Level 1-7: Wario Land 4 (Boss: Zombie Wario)
World 2: DigaDuga ForestEdit
- Level 2-1: Prism Breaker
- Level 2-2: Don't Wake the Bear
- Level 2-3: La, La, Can't here you Mulana!
- Desert-like Level 1
- Desert-like Level 2
- Spoiled-Rotton (Adult form) boss level
- Run & Grab chase level in a jungle
Wario Land was announced April 2012 along with some information and posters.
References to Other MediaEdit
Wario Land: A level based off it appears and Captain Syrup appears as a mini-boss.
- Wario Land II: A level based off it appears and Zombie Wario appears as a boss.
- WarioWare Touched!: A level based off it appears.
- VB Wario Land: A level based off it appears.
- Wario Land III: A level based off it appears.
- Mario Bros.: A boss level based off it appears.
- WarioWorld: A level based off it appears.
- Wario Land 4: A level based off it appears and Spoiled Rotten is a boss (in adult form).
- Skylanders: The first level of World 2 is a reference to Prism Break, an Earth-type Skylander.
- Super Mario 64 DS: Moneybags appear as helpless enemies in several levels.
- Donkey Kong Country: Squawk makes several appearences, and Bird Wario is based off Squawk.
- La-Mulana: The level La, La, Can't Here You, Mulana! is a reference to the PC game La-Mulana, the WiiWare version was cancelled.