Wario is a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Combat, and is unlocked from the start. Wario is Mario's sworn rival, on his behalf anyway, and a greedy adventurer/CEO who is shown to have several hygenic habits that could be considered healthy. Wario has dueled with various villains, from Rudy the Clown, the Black Jewel, and his archnemesis, _______ _____ (character who has yet to be revealed), despite being close to a villain himself. Unlike most other veterans, Wario's incarnation this time around differs from his other incarnations in different games, being more faithful to the Wario Land era of his games, removing the Chomp in favor of his Shoulder Bash and the Corkscrew in favor of the harder-to-execute Corkscrew Conk.
- Standard Special - Shoulder Bash - Wario begins running in place with his shoulder forward before charging at full speed when the button is released. Wario can charge forward for about the length of Final Destination at full charge and cannot be stopped until his charge is released. Wario can jump during this attack, and it can be canceled into another attack in mid-air only, stopping Wario.
- Side Special - Wario Bike - Wario's Side Special is identical to previous installments.
- Up Special - Corkscrew Conk - Wario leaps into the air in a cannonball-like fashion. If Wario hits the ground without hitting anyone, there will be a tremor that goes off. However, if he hits someone, they will be sent flying and Wario will be returned to normal.
- Down Special - Wario Waft - Wario's Down Special is identical to previous installments.
- FInal Smash - Wario-Man!! - Wario's Final Smash is identical to previous installments.
- Wario's plumber attire is now his default attire, rather than his biker outfit.
- Wario now has 16 costumes like Little Mac did in SSB4.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnxVY1HZgJE&list=PL71DBE736D321A75E&index=44 - Wario World Boss Victory Theme