Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|War of Light|
|Genre(s)||Tactics, Strategy, JRPG|
War of Light is an upcoming Tactics Strategy RPG for the NX. It is inspired by Fire Emblem, Total War & Final Fantasy. It is a new franchise for Darklight Studios. The game revolves around a species known as Radiates, Geological creatures that have Uranium powering their beings.
The gameplay takes aspects of the aforementioned games by having an army-sequel battle style on very large scales with classic exploration. The player controls a group of unique characters whose abilities are dictated by their class and battle experience. The player is able to explore a large map and encounter various enemies who challenge the player and their army.
On the planet, Ulios a young Radiate called Kyrs is crowned Emperor of the country of Asleer. Their younger brother, Zole frustrated that his older sibling was crowned Emperor flees Asleer territory into the rival country of Yixxis. Meanwhile in a small village in Asleer territory an attack from barbarian Radiates has a small guard force try to hold back the overwhelming force of the Barbarians.
To be updated later
|Unit Name||Unit Rank||Usable Weapons||High Stat||Low Stat|
|Assassin||Advanced||Swords||Daggers||Pilettes||Darts||Throwing Spears||Accuracy||Attack Rate|
|Cleaverer||Advanced||Axes||Giant Knives||Curved Swords||Swords||Greatswords||Power||Attack Rate|
|Axeman||Advanced||Axes||Great Axes||Lances||Giant Knives||Barber||Attack Rate||Evasiveness|
|Heavy Swordsman||Elite||Swords||Greatswords||Lances||Giant Knives||Curved Swords||Power, Critical Hit||Attack Rate|
|Lancer||Elite||Lances||Spiklers||Bolt Lances||Pendulums||Bar Staff||Power, Extra Effects||Accuracy|
|Lord/Lady||Elite||Swords||Rapiers||Pilettes||Randivers||Pendulums||Attack Rate, Evasiveness||Extra Effects|
|Needler||Elite||Spiklers||Daggers||Darts||Pilettes||Throwing Spears||Attack Rate, Accuracy||Power|
|Mega Clubber||Elite||Clubs||Pendulums||Barber||Bar Staff||Orcanker||Power, Critical Hit||Accuracy|
|Hammer Guard||Elite||Hammers||Pendulums||Bar Staff||Rocket Hammers||Paogas||Power, Accuracy||Evasiveness|
|Great Axeman||Elite||Axes||Giant Axes||Giant Knives||Barber||Orcanker||Attack Rate, Critical Hit||Extra Effects|
|General||Legendary||Swords||Longswords||Hycanner||Vanders||Heavy Rapier||Power, Extra Effects||Evasiveness|
|Paladin||Legendary||Swords||Palaswords||Rapier||Paogas||Heavy Rapier||Accuracy, Evasiveness||Critical Hit|
- Base Unit: Recruit
- Advanced Unit: Swordsman, Assassin, Cleaverer, Clubber, Axeman
- Elite Unit: Knight, Heavy Swordsman, Lancer, Lord/Lady, Needler, Mega Clubber, Hammer Guard, Great Axeman
- Legendary Unit: General, Paladin, Giga Swordsman, Rapier Swordsman, Lancer Knight, Heavy Lancer, Lancer Destroyer, Great Lord/Lady, Elder, Blood Dreader, Crush Claws, Clubbernaught, Hammerton, Fusion Hammer, Battleaxian, Dual Axeman, Swirl Axeman
- Base Unit: Trainee
- Advanced Unit: Arcannon, Bombardier, Raidn Faller, Tremor Beamer, Boomeranger
- Elite Unit: Jet Arcannon, Sniper, Heavy Bombardier, Resonator, Raidn Heller, Leech Wireman, Quake Beamer, Elite Boomeranger
- Legendary Unit: Sol Arcannon, Giga Arcannon, Atmos Sniper, Gear Feller, Giga Bombardier, Great Resonator, Pulsarone, Raidn Lights, Raidn Doomer, Vampire Rax, Plasma Leecher, Tectonic Beamer, Wave Beamer, Repeater Beamer, Arcannon Knight, Pulser Boomeranger, Light Boomeranger
- Base Unit: Gunner
- Advanced Unit: Pelicraw, Helter Pulse, Revolverman, Machine Gunner, Zero-Point Cannon
- Elite Unit: Heavy Pelicraw, Pelidrowner, Helter Warlock, Helter Mage, Elemental Revolverman, Heavy Machineer, Voider, Zero-Point Energy Cannon
- Legendary Unit: Giga Pelicraw, Pelicraw Knight, Pelitsunami, Plasmowner, Helter Voider, Helter Sage, Helter Priest, Terranaught Revolverman, Cyclonaught Revolverman, Lighternaught Revolverman, Giga Machineer, Void Heller, Freeze Voider, Zero-Point Arcannon, Zero-Point Sniper Cannon, Zero Destroyer
- Base Unit: Student
- Advanced Unit: Pyro Streamer, Celsius Streamer, Shock Voltulator, Chemlit, Polarvore
- Elite Unit: Volcan Streamer, Jet Streamer, Freeze Streamer, Plasma Voltulator, Gravitoid, Chemgaze, Polarvore Elite, Bellthyme
- Legendary Unit: Volcan Channeler, Barbas Channeler, Jet Channeler, Cyclonic Channeler, Freeze Channeler, Dreader Channeler, Solulator, Lunalator, Elite Gravitoid, Albinox, Chemblazer, Chemfaze, Polarvore Champion, Magelord, Bellaboll, Symphoress, Cyprhyme
- Base Unit: Novice
- Advanced Unit: Trapper, Reaper, Hacker, Zapper, Ioniser
- Elite Unit: Bomb Trapper, Willer, Vile Reaper, Vamp Zapper, Delusioniser, Magnetrix, Hacklock, Hackdrive
- Legendary Unit: Flare Trapper, Megaton Trapper, Repulsor Trapper, Enrager, Calmer, Dredge Reaper, Cowarder, Zapper Lord, Zapperax, Arcane Delusioner, Turncoater, Resonate Magnetrix, Hacklorr Deadlock, Hacklorr Vengelock, Hacklorr Stallock, Verdrive, Deadrive
Throughout the storyline the player will join forces with numerous characters throughout the storyline. In addition to these characters the player can recruit randomly generated units later on in the game, although Storyline Characters are the only ones able to reach Legendary Unit Versions.
|Character Name (Unit Type)||Appearance||Physical Power||Defence||Mental||Resistance||Hit Rate||Range||Movement|
|Player (Bolt Cannon)|
|Rassix (Blast Melee)|
|Arcios (Fusion Channel)|
|Dalabard (Bullet Hell)|
|Zaq (Blast Melee)|
|Narpano (Fusion Channel)|
|Cretarox (Blast Melee)|
|Lynll (Bullet Hell)|
In addition to a character's natural abilities, weapons dictate the power and accuracy of a character as well as their attack rate. Weapons have cores which affect their attributes slightly and can give them secondary effects, in addition weapon cores are effective against each other in various ways, there are 9 weapon cores.
Red weapon cores are slightly more powerful than most and can deal additional burns with powerful weapons. Yellow weapon cores allow the wielder greater range when attacking and can deal paralysis with powerful weapons. Cyan weapon cores are slightly more defensive than most and can deal additional freezing with powerful weapons. Indigo weapon cores slightly increase the user's evasiveness and on powerful weapons can inflict Corruption on targets. White weapon cores reduce the user's likelihood of being inflicted with status effects and on powerful weapons can deal blindness on targets. Black weapon cores reduce damage dealt from hazards and can cause or increase the chance of flinching on powerful weapons. Blue weapon cores are slightly more accurate than most and can deal suffocation with powerful weapons. Orange weapon cores are slightly more faster to fire than most and can deal Knockback on powerful weapons. Green Weapon cores slightly increase the chance of critical hits on attacks although have no other bonus for powerful weapons.
- Weak Against: White, Blue
- Strong Against: Cyan, Black
- Weak Against: Orange, Indigo
- Strong Against: Blue, Cyan
- Weak Against: Red, Yellow
- Strong Against: Indigo, Cyan
- Weak Against: Cyan, White
- Strong Against: Black, Yellow
- Weak Against: Blue, Orange
- Strong Against: Red, Indigo
- Weak Against: Indigo, Red
- Strong Against: Orange, Blue
- Weak Against: Yellow, Black
- Strong Against: White, Red
- Weak Against: Black, Cyan
- Strong Against: Yellow, White
- Weak Against: None
- Strong Against: None
Throughout the various locations the player fights and discovers there are numerous weapons that can be obtained. Some weapons are mass produced and can be bought at shops and commonly found in the wild, while rarer weapons can only be obtained from their original user or rarely in he wild.
A list of all weapons will be added below at a later point.