- Note: this page talks about this character in Super Smash Bros. Strife.
Waluigi fights for the first time as a playable character! Even though he is a popluar character, in Brawl, 3DS/Wii U and Omega he was an Assist Trophy. Now he uses his agility and his evil items to win! Above all on Luigi mwahahahahahah .
Standard Special: Piranha Plant. Waluigi puts a Piranha Plant which bites the opponents twice, inflicting 7% of damage each bite.
Side Special: Bomb. Waluigi throws a bomb which inflicts 13% of damage.
Up Special: Racquet Jump. Using his racquet as a propeller, Waluigi jumps high, inflicting from 3% to 26% of damage.
Down Special: Digging Kick. Waluigi kicks and digs the opponents. He also inflict 17% of damage.
Final Smash: Hyper-Waluigi Digging Combo. Waluigi uses his Digging Kick 6 times and the he uses his racquet to launch the opponent. The racquet doesn't inflict damage.
Strife Smash: Waluigi Dance. Waluigi dances and when he does the spin, he will trap the opponents, inflicting 48% of damage.
- Defeat 3 opponents with the Bob-Ombs.
- Win a Classic Mode with Wario at Normal difficult.
- Have him join in the Story Mode.
- Waluigi Dance (Strife Smash but also a taunt) looks like Michael Jackson dance.