Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|First Appearance||Mario Tennis (2000)|
|Latest Appearance||Mario Tennis Open (2012)|
- B: Tennis Racket: Waluigi uses a tennis racket to hit an enemy in front of him. Unlike his Assist Trophy in Brawl, this attack does not place enemies in the ground.
- Side: Waluigi Slide: On the ground, Waluigi slides on the ground. In the air, Waluigi swims though the air and can be tilted to adjust his altitude. Either way, whatever Waluigi hits is damaged. It can be used as a recovery move.
- Up: Super Corkscrew: Very similar to Wario's Corkscrew but this move can allow Waluigi to grab onto a ledge while the move is still going.
- Down: Go-Kart: Waluigi gets in a go-kart and drives a small distance. If attacked from the back or with projectiles, the go-kart explodes, dealing heavy damage to Waluigi.
- Final Smash: Waluigi Time: Waluigi pulls out a huge bomb, running away as it explodes, with the explosion having high damage and a big radius.
- Up: Waluigi jumps in the air.
- Down: Waluigi wags his pointer finger around.
- Side: Waluigi curls his moustache with an evil grin on his face.
Waluigi drives a motorcycle onto the stage before it brakes down. He kicks the bike and it disappears. Waluigi jumps back, shocked.
- Waluigi pulls out a Bob-Omb. It starts to flash red. Waluigi, startled, quickly stuffs it in his overalls.
- Waluigi begins to adjust his moustache.
- Waluigi adjusts his gloves.
- Waluigi's normal apperence in the games.
- Waluigi with golden overalls, a purple shirt, and a golden hat.
- Waluigi with Wario's color scheme.
- Waluigi with Luigi's color scheme.
- Waluigi with Mario's color scheme.
- Waluigi with silver overalls, a golden shirt, and a silver hat.
Kirby recieves Waluigi's hat and moustache.
- Pit: Lady Palutena, who's this? He looks like Luigi, but taller!
- Palutena: Pit, that's Waluigi. Please try not to think of him as a tall Luigi. He has plenty of new abilites.
- Pit: Like what? I don't see anything new yet.
- Palutena: Watch out for his sliding attacks and his Super Corkscrew!
- Pit: Is that all? I can handle this guy easily!
- Palutena: Oh, I forgot to mention, Waluigi can also use go-karts on the battlefield.
- Pit: Go-karts? Why hasn't this guy gotten his own game? Even Wario had his own share of 'em!
- Palutena: ...I'm sure Waluigi's fine on his own, Pit. Just try to focus on the battle.
- Pit: Okay, Lady Palutena.
- Mei Ling: Snake, watch out! It's Waluigi!
- Snake: Wal- Luigi? Tell me it's not another Mario clone!
- Mei Ling: Snake, you know Luigi and Wario are hardly clones. Anyway, Waluigi is very tall. Even taller than you!
- Snake: Do I really need someone to tell me that? How many Mario characters am I going to fight?
- Mei Ling: I think you're fine. They couldn't possibly want to pick a fight with you, Snake.
- Snake: Don't bet on it...
- Waluigi jumps around before laughing crazily.
- Waluigi swims in the air in circles.
- Waluigi wags his pointer finger in the air while chuckling to himself.
- Waluigi sits on the ground and shakes his head in disappointment.
Waluigi is a mysterious character. Some say he is Wario's brother, cousin, and some experts say he is not related to Wario at all. Whatever the case, Waluigi's family remains a mystery. Interestingly, Mario, Luigi, and even Wario have all had their own games but Waluigi has not. Poor Waluigi!
- Mario Tennis
- Mario Kart 8