Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Nintendo EAD
Waluigi's Mansion is the third installment in The Luigi's Mansion series, and the first ever game to star, Waluigi and Wario. together The game was created to celebrate The Year Of Waluigi and it was terrific for gamer's everywhere to at last, controlling Waluigi and having the own game.
The StoryLine start's off with Waluigi and Wario causing trouble at the town. However Waluigi and Wario searched this haunted mansion thinking that it was Luigi's so they wanted to torture Luigi. However once they entered the door shut itself. King Boo was somewhat in charge of THIS mansion to! King Boo Turned off the lights, and turned them back on! Waluigi then noticed that Wario were Lost and nowhere to be found! Waluigi then noticed that their was this other dude named Professor Elvin Gadd! Elvin explained that Waluigi's friend, Wario was turned into this frozen statue and the only way to save Wario is to defeat King Boo and Bowser. The mansion was seven feet tall, and was dark blue instead of green.
The Area 1
Similar to the GameCube version of Luigi's Mansion the mansion contain Areas instead of other Mansion like the sequel. The first area is the downstairs and upstairs and their are two boss ghosts, and one true boss ghost, and ten Boos.
The Area 2
The Area 3
The Area 4
The Area 5
The Area 6
The Area 7
Waluigi uses three items that Elvin gives to him which are The Poltergust 7000, The Wii Boo Controller, and The Electric Poltergust. to investigate secret things. The Poltergust 7000, is used to suck up ghosts and use water and fire elements. However the new item, The Electric Poltergust, are only used to defeat boss ghosts, shocks the enemies to stun them for the short time, then it would be easier to shock.
- The Left Analog Stick- To Control Waluigi
- A- Examine The Object\Open The Doors\Call Out For Wario
- B- Turn the flashlight off or on.
- X- Search, Using The Wii Boo
- Y- Search The Map
- The Right Analog Stick- Switch Direction Waluigi Is Facing Towards
- ZL- Shoot The Element
- ZR- Use The Poltergust 7000.
|The Image||The Title||The Description|
|Waluigi||Waluigi The Trickster of The Mushroom Kindom set out to save Wario on this scary mansion adventure! Waluigi is tasked out t defeat all the 'ghosts with The Poltergust 7000 that Elvin gave to him to 'trap every one of the ghosts.|
|Professor Elvin Gadd [The Multiplayer Only!]||Only in Multiplayer, Elvin Gadd dukes it out with Waluigi to collect all the gem's in 70 seconds in Multiplayer. Elvin is the wacky scientist who also came to help Waluigi save Wario.|
Their are only Thirty-Seven confirmed Boo's at the Time. However Nintendo stated that their's Going To Have 70 Boo's in The entire game!
- Wii Boo U
- The GameBoo Color
- Boo Berry
- Boo Bee's
- John Boo ray
- I'm Boo (dabba dee dabba die)
- Boo Boo
- Professor Boo U. Shtinck
- Boo-m Boo-m
- Boo U2
- Ugg Boots
- Weea Boo
- Boo Radley
- Sonic Boo
- Headline Boos
- Boo-ray Player
- Orlando Boo
- The Boo of Christmas Past
- Boo-rett Wallace
- Bool Guard
- Mr. Brown Can Boo! Can Boo?
- B to the O to the O
- Straight Outta Boo
- I'm Still Into Boo
- Boo's Clues
Feel free to add boo names if you want, as long as its the terrific pun
|The Image||The Items||The Score||The Top Count|
|The Gold Coin!||5,000 G||1,536|
|The Blue Sapphires||500,000 G||10!|
|The Silver Diamond||3,000,000 G||5|
|The Tiny Pearl||50,000 G||77|
|The Bill||20,000 G||1,370|
|The Green Emerald||700,000 G||10|
|The Red Diamond||5,000 G||3|
|The Medium Pearl||100,000 G||77|
|The Gold Bar||100,000 G||77|
|The Red Jewel||1,000,000 G||10|
|The Gold Diamond||30,000,000 G||3|
|The Tall Pearl||1,000,000 G||17|
Waluigi's NEW Mansion
All the dollars Waluigi collect's are used to recreate the new typed mansion and goes to Rank A To Rank J! Here is how you unlock these mansion Types!
- The Rank A- Defeat The Game At Or Above 100,000,000G To 150,000,000G
- The Rank B- Defeat The Game At 90,000,000G To 99,999,999G
- The Rank C- Defeat The Game At 80,000,000G To 89,999,999G
- The Rank D- Defeat The Game At 70,000,000G To 79,999,999G
- The Rank E- Defeat The Game At 60,000,000G To 69,999,999G
- The Rank F- Defeat The Game At 50,000,000G To 59,999,999G
- The Rank G- Defeat The Game At 40,000,000G To 49,999,999G
- The Rank H- Defeat The Game At 30,000,000G To 39,999,999G
- The Rank I- Defeat The Game At 20,000,000G To 29,999,999G
- The Rank J- Defeat The Game At 10,000,000G To 19,999,999G