- REDIRECT Template:EEGame
|Waddle Dee & The 2Dimensions|
|Platform(s)||Wii U, 3DS|
|Media Included||Disc, Cartridge|
Waddle Dee & The 2Dimensions (foremly Kirby & Waddle Dee Dimesions) is an upcoming 2D and 3D side-scrolling platforming game for the Wii U (2D gameplay) and Nintendo 3DS (3D gameplay) develeoped by BT Studios where Waddle Dee will travel through two dimensions, 2D and 3D, to save the world.
- Waddle Dee - The puffball that waddles is here to save the world in his own game. Only he is capable of finding a way to stop the dimensions from colliding. He can throw things to solve puzzles, open gates and doors, and even defeating enemies and bosses!
- King Dedede - The self-proclaimed king of Dreamland comes to clobber his opponents to save the world along with Waddle Dee! He can use his hammer to smash things and pound stakes!
- Meta Knight - The masked knight fights for Dreamland's fate. He can cut trees, ropes and anything else! He can also fly through the air!
- Kirby - You thought that this puffball won't appear in Waddle's game? Think again! He can copy abilities, fly through the air, and can change colors with spray paint!
- Bandanna Dee* - Waddle's best friend comes to help! He can throw his spear, use it to stick onto walls and for attacking enemies...as usual!
(* means that the character is locked at the start of the game and you must beat Story Mode to play as that character.)
- Tile Trails - A hardwood tiled world with plain Waddle Dees, Doos, and other creatures. (6 stages, 17 gold rocks)
- Damp Desert - A desert with so many oasises and Sandgoons. (8 stages, 21 gold rocks)
- Icicle Island - An island filled with ice and cold windy breath with Waddle Dees skating! (9 stages, 27 gold rocks)
- Muddy Mountain - A mountain filled with mud puddles which you can slip on. Be careful on this mountain; because one failure means your last! (7 stages, 14 gold rocks)
- Evening's Eve - A sunset valley with various creatures. (8 stages, 20 gold rocks)
- Nutty Nations - A nutty place with National Dees who throw bombs at you. Better watch out for exploding nuts! (10 stages, 33 gold rocks)
- Sour Seaside - A seaside with lemon-taste water and free lemons...and exploding nuts again. (11 stages, 40 gold rocks)
- Other Dimensions - The final level of the game! This is where you fight all bosses of the game. Then you fight...yourself...in a dark form. (20 stages, 1 gold rock)
Sub and World Bosses
- King Doo (sub boss)
- Whispy Woods (world boss)
- Bonkers (sub boss)
- Mr. Shine and Mr. Bright (world boss)
- Hornhead (sub boss)
- Snowy (world boss)
- The game was foremly called "Kirby and Waddle Dee Dimensions" (said above), but was changed into "Waddle Dee & 2Dimensions" as the creator is obessessed with Waddle Dee.
- Foremly, the game's main antagonist was going to be Demonsion, master of all dimesions, but was changed and there was no villians in the game.
- Like Return to Dreamland and Triple Deluxe, the levels' first letter in their name make up the word Two Dimensions (as the game's title has the word "2Dimensions").
- This is the first Kirby game with two dimensional gamplay.
- Gold Rocks were formely called Shiny Stones, but that was scrapped before the making of the game and replaced with Gold Rocks.
- There is a glitch in multiplayer mode where Waddle Dee can throw an object and the player. This glitch can't be fixed however.
- There is also a glitch in Muddy Mountain where the enemy can go through the player while they are slipping on mud puddles. This glitch can't also be fixed neither.