Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
W.R.A.I.T.H (or War Regiments Against Imperial Tyranny Homeland) is an terrorist organization dedicated to fighting F.A.N.T and other forces created, funded, or respected by the United States Government. It was founded by a mysterious ex-F.A.N.T member in the shadows and has only became operational after the events of Strafe: Dictator.
W.R.A.I.T.H believes in "taking back" the America "stolen" from F.A.N.T and other military operations, due to a perceived increase in national defense that W.R.A.I.T.H believes is to set up a military state for the entire country. Managing to enlist many followers (including supernatural beings who feel like they are under attack), W.R.A.I.T.H has gained a following that is noticeable to these organizations, however they currently do not track them down.
W.R.A.I.T.H does surprisingly have a moral code.
- Any W.R.A.I.T.H member is not to purposely attack or harm civilians or innocents of any kind.
- F.A.N.T Operatives and other government personnel are not to be attacked in their own homes.
- The ultimate mission is to abolish or correct F.A.N.T and any other connected government establishments to foil the police state conspiracy.
It is worth noting that nearly everyone currently known to be part of W.R.A.I.T.H uses codenames and generally avoids leaving any kind of evidence to trace back to them. Bobby Benderson is the sole exception as he uses his dead brother's name as opposed to a codename.
- "Red Wraith" (the mysterious leader of the organization)
- "Blue Wraith" (the never seen co-leader of the organization)
- "Ethereal" (a woman with Blank's powerset)
- Bobby Benderson (a Combee who deals in intelligence)
- "Deathblow" (a cyborg who was the victim of a F.A.N.T mission)
- "Needlepoint" (a Korean woman who is a huge fan of Leah Needlenam)
- "Kelly Knives" (a woman specialized in knives, claims to have been a experiment for the Twisted Cross)
- "Hoops" (a genetically altered tiger that used to work in the circus)
- "RIP" (a Catonea that has no memories and has supposedly been dead in F.A.N.T's files)
- "Zap Zap Pow" (a woman with electric powers that was a former singer)