Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Viewtiful Joe 4 is a game for the Wii. It is the fourth game in the main series, if you count Double Trouble as number 3, 3rd if you don't, and 5th if you count Double Trouble and Red Hot Rumble.
PlotThe story starts with Joe watching TV at his house while Silvia (Joe's girlfriend) is looking for her V-Watch, and Joe says not to worry about it, as they don't need to use it, but then as she walks past the TV, a hand appears and pulls Silvia in, then the villain in the show defeats the hero. So begins another Viewtiful Joe adventure. Joe always keeps his V-watch on, but Silvia's is uncomfortable on her, so she takes it off outside of the movies. This time it's a bit different, though, as you have a time limit on each Episode (same as a Reel). Episodes have less scenes (same as an Act), but they are harder and maybe longer. There are usually 2 or 3 scenes in each episode, each lasting 15 or 10 minutes, respectively.
This time it's a bit different, as you have a time limit on each Episode (same as a Reel). Episodes have less scenes (same as an Act), but they are harder and maybe longer. There are usually 2 or 3 scenes in each episode, each lasting 15 or 10 minutes, respectively. The controls are similar, except that you move slightly faster, you don't stay in the airas long when attacking in the air, and there are more VFX bars and abilities which are:
- Slow - Everything slows down and your moves are slightly stronger. This one is activated by holding down C.
- Mach Speed - You move extra fast, and attack extra fast. In this mode you can catch fire by attacking people, and can put it out by staying still and using it. Activated with B.
- Zoom In - The camera zooms in on Joe, and he gains a whole new set of powerful attacks. Activated with Z.
- Zero Grav - Everything (apart from items and terrain) loses gravity, and Joe can attack things more powerfully, and they fly back to the wall and gain damage, and he can fly. Activated with a shake of the Wiimote (not the Nunchuck).
- Zoom Out - The camera zooms out and Joe's attacks attract enemies from further away, making it easier to attack. Activated with a shake of the Nunchuck (not the Wiimote)
- Grab - The camera zooms out and you point at the screen and pick enemies up. Activated with a shake of the Wiimote and Nunchuck.
You move left and right with the control stick on the Nunchuck, jump with A, and pause with + and -.