| Single player
|Media Included||Nintendo 64 cartridge (32MB)|
Velocity is a racing game similar to San Fransico Rush and Cruis'n. Players can choose from a selection of cars and then choose automatic or manual transmission, and then start a race around a track.
- A - Accelerate
- B - Brake
- Control stick - Steer
- R - Drift
- Z - Turbo
- C Down - Shift down
- C Up - Shift up
- Championship - Race in various tracks and win points depending on which place you come in. You'll unlock most of the cars and tracks in champoinship mode. 1-2 players.
- Arcade - Players will have to drive through checkpoints to keep the timer from reaching zero. 1-4 players.
- Quick race - Race on any track that has been unlocked. 1-4 players.
- Time trials - Race on a track for the best time. If you get a fast enough time, you'll unlock the staff ghost which is very fast. 1 player.
- Silver City
- Mystic Ruins
- Sky Forest
- Fire Ocean
- Toco Tokyo
- Phantom Road
More comming soon!
- One of the color schemes you can choose for your cars is based on Fruity's color scheme.
- The Nintendo 64 logo can be seen in Silver City on top of a building.