Welcome to Fantendo, Renardy!
Hello there! Welcome to Fantendo, a place not only for Nintendo fans, but for fans of everything, basically! You are free to make anything you want! You can make games, movies, fan-fictions, anything, as long it is a decent quality page. If you need any help with page editing, you can either ask anyone here, or go to Fantendo:Help, which is a nice place to go when you are new. Also, it is recommended that you know the rules of the wiki before you start contributing, to avoid any conflicts!
We are kind of critical; that means we like to give criticism on pages, but please keep in mind that there are two types of criticism: good and bad. Good criticism is when somebody tells you the flaws of your idea/article, allowing you to see the problems with it (and hopefully fix them). Bad criticism is when somebody says something like "this sucks go die in a hole". Learn from good criticism, ignore bad criticism.
Also, we are wacky, so we like to joke a lot. So sometimes, if you see something very weird, it is probably a joke.
Remember to avoid trolls! If you see a troll, ignore them! Trolls want your attention, so if you don't give them attention, they will eventually stop themselves.
Anyway, if you need help, you can ask anyone, especially the sysops (the admins of this website, they usually have colored names or colored borders around their avatar; a list can be found here).
If you want to talk with people, Fantendo has a chatroom here, which is usually active.
Super Mario & The Royal Stars Cover
I hope you liked - Tetrisplayer
Hey, Renardy, I will be writing a adventure fan-fic featuring my friends, so, I have a few questions about you in my story:
- How I can call you on the story? Zie is okay?
- Any special weapon or ability?
Can I adopt Super Mario Sunshine U? It's off to a pretty good start, but I'm not sure if you're working on it much. So just tell me if you want to keep it or give it to me. :)
Do you want to help me with the Boom Boom game I just created?
Okey-dokey. You may add anything you wish on the article, and you don't have to ask for my permission.
Can I take over Super Mario & The Royal Stars? :)
Sure, I will do soon.
Thats a great idea that could turn out very original! :D Add-on alert: The animals could live in a world containing almost all gems like crystal apples, trees and whatnot. But some evil could strike and crystals start slowly fading into stone till eventully the animals themshelfs turn into stone. So any thoughts on this?
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon similar gameplay whould work great! :D The game could have all characters start out apart from each other and then as the plot progresses they join together as the story switches scenes to each group's adventures. Like SSBB's Story Mode.
I was thinking of the name Diamond Disaster for our game and I think we should both get a chance to freely edit the game.
Thanks ;D i was thinking of a flamingo character named Amanda who welids a parasol making her slowly decend from jumps. Oh jumps, well I was also thinking we could have little cliffs and things to fall off of that usaully has treasures on the ground below. Although drops deal damage to some characters unless the player can find a cousion and push it off then land on it. Or all players could just hang onto Amanda and float down. I personally think the "type/element" names should be the element and a weapon after it. For example for Bunbom's type could be Burning Bombs and Amanda's Windy Parasol. Oh and Animal Advance is a great name :D perhaps we could name it Animal Advance: Diamond Disaster.
Emerald Woods. This is the kind of stuff I do when I'm bored.
I thought of having a witch cast curses on all the crystals but I sorta like your idea better. The mosquito things (forgot thier names) should suck the power and the gloss out of the crystals as real mosquitos suck blood, instead of eating them. So here are the partners so far, right?
- Bunbom (Rabbit)
- Amanda (Flamingo)
- ??? (Racoon) -If you're okay with that.
- ??? (Pheonix) -If you're okay with that.
- Bayo (Bear)
- Peya (Peunguin)
I have many ideas for the plot and gameplay so here they are. For the plot this is a short summary.
- For the plot I think Bunbom should start by bringing a cake to a party and right as the party starts the Moskeetos come in and crash it. Confused knowing the Moskeetos have been seeled in acheint amber by warriors from long ago due to thier misdeeds he sets off down to Crystic Road to get closer to the Lost Libray but before leaving many of the towns pepole give him hints and stuff about thier shop. he then leaves to Crystic Road and also goes through Emerald Forest.
- Meanwhile Amanda is at the Espira Kingdom outskirts picking berries when she gets lost and goes through the Espira Outskirts. After she does that there seems to be a new, greedy pink raccoon princess that has taken over the throne and all the birds of Espira seem to be hypnotized to her. Amanda knowing somthing is wrong charges torward the castle but doesn't notice the drawbridge and falls in a pit.
- Bunbom enters a cave according to his map is the right way to go and then Amanda decends slowly telling him about her kingdom and the new "ruler" Bunbom explains all about the Lost Libary. Amanda asks if she could go with Bunbom to the Lost Libray to find out whats going on and the two head off Quartz Tunnel and also get out of it and go over to Lazy Lake and Pearl Harbor then off to the lost library. They then meet the great sage and tells them about thier questions. The anwser to Bunbom's question is that the Queen of the Moskeetos had made an allience with Slyce and combined thier power to break the sap and free all moskeetos to try to steal the power from the crystals.. According to Amanda's question Mayla was kidnapped and Daran a raccoon working for the two dressed up and hypnoyized everyone and is attempting to seek the Mystic Diamond a diamond with loads of power that is the only thing that powers Espira due to thier lack of crystals. The sage wishes them good luck and the two head of to Espira.
- After defeating Daran he somehow ends up joining the adventure.
Thats all for now. And sorrry if that has a ton of spelling mistakes. I was trying to do it fast due to that taking that like 10 minutes to think and type. For gameplay.
- I think all dungeons should work like this: starts in a *room that is not like a maze and stays the same every time* the player must find a blue teleport crystal to enter *maze room that is like PMD and contains another blue teleportation crystal* then it goes on like a pattern until a certain amount.
- Yellow Teleportaion crystals lead to bonus rooms and even one of Diggen's shops (a mole who owns multiple shops and strangely to get to them all he ligting quick digs under the world and appears at that shop.
Thats all I have so far. Oh and I didn't notice until now that you made Bayo the main character. So replace Bunbom with his name. I also chaged the locations in a different section found here.
Hey Renardy, I know we hardly talk to each other. But since I am attempting to make a comeback here at Fantendo, I thought I'd formally introduce myself.
Sohaim'dear, I'm Stiliose that crazy British veteran sysop. Having a peachy day?
Hey, so I got your message and decided to let you make the Kirby series, I'm gonna be needing a name for the series and when you'll release a new episode! Thank you!
I understand and please, take as much time as you can. No one's rushing you.
Rayvve and Fantendo Mini Madness
Oh sorry about that :C
Hey bro, can you meet me here, please?
Super Mario X
Hey Zie, I found boxart for your game. It was created by someone on DeviantArt named BakaYoshi.
Also, can I work with you on Super Mario Dream/Nightmare?
Hmm... completely new gameplay... Sorry, I'm not really good at making new gameplay styles. :(
I made it!!!!!!
Hey there! I finish your boxart! I hope you like it! :3I will put an infobox in your game-page, is that alright?
Thanks for fixing my userpage, you beat me by like five seconds. :P I asked Sora to block the guy.
Thanks, I hope it doesn't take longer than . . . 44 hours.
IDK if you believed that I knew the g-powers and ability effects, but I just figured out that everything Japan and Nelvana told me was a lie. if you wanna know the whole story, refer to my blog but before you do, I wanna say that I'm sorry. I should've known it was a lie all along. Bakuganman (talk) 02:47, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
Can I make a game for this series?
I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to. But thanks so much for inviting me, I mean I rarely get invited to stuff in real life beacuse I'm not the most coolest, most social guy around. Yeah you know how that works, people in junior high... So anyways about vermillion and azure your friend makes simply breathtaking sprites that desevere to be in gen 5's games, can you please tell him that. But wait, I'm not gonna stop just there, I'll be scanning the game for great ideas, puns and Pokemon, not just images. Minotaos and Choking are names that make me stop and admire the cleverness while Herchilles and Tromoor are all examples of plain good ideas. So keep up the good work as well as your friend
ICGI needs more members!
Wanna join the team, Ren?
I need a sprite artist for all the Pokémon I have included and made. Can you please be the artist?
Hey, can we talk? I really need to ask you some stuff man. Just leave a message on my talk page when you're on and we can chat in the Fantendo Chat. Thanks. Valentin 98 (talk) 13:53, February 22, 2014 (UTC)
Earlier I was looking through the list of abandoned pages, and I ended up adopting Bits & Pieces. Would that mean that the whole series is in my possession, or just that game?
I drew art of the main character on here, if you wanna take a look.
NepataLast wants you in the chat for whatever reason.
Hi renardy, its me Bakuganman. Don't know if you remember me or not, but I know your one of my former readers on my Bakugan fanfic. I posted some new episodes (there are 82 in total, mostly on my website) if your still interested in the series. Oh, and as you resquested long ago, I brought Reaper back in an evolved form. If you are still interested in Bakugan: True Evil, stop by and read. The final battles almost here! Bakuganman (talk) 23:38, February 26, 2015 (UTC)