- Do not come here to complain to me about a deleted page.
- Always use your signature with a link so I know who to reply to.
- Use correct grammar in your message or I won't take it seriously.
- I archive my talk page when the content reaches 10000 to 12000 bytes.
- You don't need to make sections.
- Please, no artwork, logo, or boxart requests. I'm open to recoloring images that won't be very difficult, and transparency. I will occasionally do logo requests, but please don't ask me to do a boxart, because I probably won't do it. I won't do full artwork, either.
- Leave your message at the bottom!
- My signature looks like this: , in case you are expecting a reply.
Let me guess; the blocked and administrator signs are jokes.
Because I'm totally an admin and you're blogging and talking to me.
I tried PMing you in chat but you didn't answer, I know that there's been some problems with getting private messages recently so I decided to ask you here:
I was going to update the nominations blogs with the new nominations and approvals, but I have a question about the Best 2D Artist category: are nominations for it closed only, or both nominations and approvals? A few of the artists got the 5 supports they needed before some of the other accepted ones did and I don't know what to do about it.
Oh OK, I was just wondering what to do about since there was an unapproved nomination that received its 5 supports about an hour before an approved one did, and I didn't know what exactly I should do with it. I'll get to updating the rest of the blog now hopefully.
bopply bop boppity bop bop boopy bop bop bippity boop bop
only telling you this cuz you seem to care
I just got the 712,000th Lucky Edit.
Super Fast Bros. Logo
Can you please make the logo for Super Fast Bros.? I'll give you credit, and if you need insperation, look at Smash 64's Logo. If you can't or aren't willing to, please let me know some others who might.