- Do not come here to complain to me about a deleted page.
- Always use your signature with a link so I know who to reply to.
- Use correct grammar in your message or I won't take it seriously.
- I archive my talk page when the content reaches 10000 to 12000 bytes.
- You don't need to make sections.
- Please, no artwork, logo, or boxart requests. I'm open to recoloring images that won't be very difficult, and transparency. I will occasionally do logo requests, but please don't ask me to do a boxart, because I probably won't do it. I won't do full artwork, either.
- Leave your message at the bottom!
- My signature looks like this: , in case you are expecting a reply.
So now that the three are out of power and since they were the ones mostly not on board with Lapis Wiki being an affiliate, could Lapis Wiki and Fantendo become affiliates again?
Holy shit. I'm glad I missed the argument, actually. Gonna miss Elise and Marina, but hey at least Fantendo is still going.
im on my way out anyway i dont really have any reason to refrain from flaming anymore. but i guess i can hold off for now until im really done talking. -a
Hey, why did you revert Cobweb's edit to the news template? I talked to him about it and it was agreed that since the admins there have abused their power (such as banning me before i even joined) and Elise is actually banned on the wiki thus it really shouldn't be officially affiliated with Fantendo anymore (talk)
Also promoting marina to chat admin? after what she's done? i dont understand why you even got promoted -.- (talk)
It doesnt matter that she's back, she's still not a crat or even a sysop and is clearly shit at managing power. and it's not "important" but it's still bad practice to associate with something that has corrupt admins (talk)
okay whatever, im more concerned about the fact that youre perfectly fine with affiliating with a server that banned an innocent user. is this really what our new administration is gonna be like? (talk)
Me. before i even joined. (talk)
I dont care about being banned, what I care about is the fact that you're willing to tolerate that kind of BS. I just want some form of justice after all the misery Elise and Marina have caused! (talk)
They will never change. I trusted them for years and they betrayed me, I see no reason to give them the benefit of the doubt. You can't just do whatever marina tells you to if you expect to keep the community in decent shape. (talk)
It's close enough to fair that it's not worth arguing about, I suppose. (talk)
- I'm going to add my two cents about all this: a server run by a banned user and another user who abused power on here, and has also banned someone from the server for no reason, should not be branded as the official server of the wiki. As long as nobody is banned unfairly and reasonable rules are applied to the server, then I have no problem with it being affiliated. But as it stands, it should not be the "official" server. --
Halloween ShowcaseI'm making a Halloween Showcase, and was wondering if you would like to help me set it up (I'll be doing most of the work, of course). So would you?
Ok, two things:
- Can I put you in the showcase?
- Can you please make the image to the right a template? I would, but everytime I try, I fail.
Can you put on the news on the Front Page about the Showcase?
Congrats on becoming a crat.
DevilX90 Complaint MXIX
Devil has been very sexist, which is against the rules. Having done it several times, as well as being homophobic once or twice, I think he needs a second ban. Just sayin'.
*sees the lastwarn on devil's talk*
i didn't choose the gay life, the gay life chose me
it isn't a choice
02:43, September 13, 2014 (UTC)
Hi Lumo! I just wanted to ask if I'm eligible for the retired medal(I think not but just wondering)