Welcome to Fantendo, Couy!
Hello there! Welcome to Fantendo, a place not only for Nintendo fans, but for fans of everything, basically! You are free to make anything you want! You can make games, movies, fan-fictions, anything, as long it is a decent quality page. If you need any help with page editing, you can either ask anyone here, or go to Fantendo:Help, which is a nice place to go when you are new. Also, it is recommended that you know the rules of the wiki before you start contributing, to avoid any conflicts!
We are kind of critical; that means we like to give criticism on pages, but please keep in mind that there are two types of criticism: good and bad. Good criticism is when somebody tells you the flaws of your idea/article, allowing you to see the problems with it (and hopefully fix them). Bad criticism is when somebody says something like "this sucks go die in a hole". Learn from good criticism, ignore bad criticism.
Also, we are wacky, so we like to joke a lot. So sometimes, if you see something very weird, it is probably a joke.
Remember to avoid trolls! If you see a troll, ignore them! Trolls want your attention, so if you don't give them attention, they will eventually stop themselves.
Anyway, if you need help, you can ask anyone, especially the sysops (the admins of this website, they usually have colored names or colored borders around their avatar; a list can be found here).
If you want to talk with people, Fantendo has a chatroom here, which is usually active.
Fine, I give you permission to make Super Mario Silver Spurs 2: Adventures Beyond, but please ask next time.
OK, Listen Up...
SMSS2:AB is terrible, and everyone's blaming me for it. Even Locky'12, my online BFF, hates it. The only thing he likes about it is the hilarious rating card. But I don't think anyone else appreciates it.
I'm sorry, but all you've done is make SMSS2 bad. So I'm gonna have to fire you from its production and recreate the article so SMSS2 is made the way I want it. I'm sick and tired of having to tell everyone that you added the bad things about SMSS2 and not me. Capish?
Who to blame
MGX isn't putting the logo back in, I am, check the edit history.
Hey, I fired you. You seem to be mimicking me. You're the one who's gonna end up banned if you don't quit.
Re:I have a message for you, MGX.
Thank you for creating your own versions of Super Mario Silver Spurs 1 and 2 and not messing with my works. I truly appreciate it. But, please make them good.
I noticed that your sig you make a typo, it's Fantendo not Fanendo. I just wanted to point out.
I've seen your message on MGX's talk. To sum it up, you actually are making your own versions of his films, aka you're making rip-offs of his films. We don't tolerate rip-offs, just so you know, so don't be surprised if it gets deletetagged a lot. Arend(talk)(contribs.)
I can't believe we have to say this a million times. YOU WERE FIRED!!!
- [Skips part about the rating card]
- I didn't say they were bad characters. I didn't want them in because a bunch of people hated them. Also, who cares about Ben Crowded Creepypasta, Scare Girl Face, etc.? That's not the point.
- Once again, you were fired. You shouldn't be concerned about the characters I add. And that includes Anais Watterson and Galacta Knight.
- OK, first of all, it's just music. Secondly, I'm starting to think the so-called "Time Puncher" is actually a rip-off of the Time Eater from Sonic Generations (just like Josh 10 is a rip-off of Ben 10).
- You want me to re-hire you after what you did to my very best fanon project(which is Super Mario Silver Spurs)? First off, shut up! Second, you and what army? No, I refuse to re-hire you.
- Go read the template Arend made on the SMSS2 article.
It was me who added Boom Boom and Pom Pom in SMSS2.