Here are some tips that may help you:
Fine, I give you permission to make Super Mario Silver Spurs 2: Adventures Beyond, but please ask next time.
OK, Listen Up...Edit
SMSS2:AB is terrible, and everyone's blaming me for it. Even Locky'12, my online BFF, hates it. The only thing he likes about it is the hilarious rating card. But I don't think anyone else appreciates it.
I'm sorry, but all you've done is make SMSS2 bad. So I'm gonna have to fire you from its production and recreate the article so SMSS2 is made the way I want it. I'm sick and tired of having to tell everyone that you added the bad things about SMSS2 and not me. Capish?
Who to blameEdit
MGX isn't putting the logo back in, I am, check the edit history.
Hey, I fired you. You seem to be mimicking me. You're the one who's gonna end up banned if you don't quit.
Re:I have a message for you, MGX. Edit
Thank you for creating your own versions of Super Mario Silver Spurs 1 and 2 and not messing with my works. I truly appreciate it. But, please make them good.
I noticed that your sig you make a typo, it's Fantendo not Fanendo. I just wanted to point out.
I've seen your message on MGX's talk. To sum it up, you actually are making your own versions of his films, aka you're making rip-offs of his films. We don't tolerate rip-offs, just so you know, so don't be surprised if it gets deletetagged a lot. Arend(talk)(contribs.)
I can't believe we have to say this a million times. YOU WERE FIRED!!!
- [Skips part about the rating card]
- I didn't say they were bad characters. I didn't want them in because a bunch of people hated them. Also, who cares about Ben Crowded Creepypasta, Scare Girl Face, etc.? That's not the point.
- Once again, you were fired. You shouldn't be concerned about the characters I add. And that includes Anais Watterson and Galacta Knight.
- OK, first of all, it's just music. Secondly, I'm starting to think the so-called "Time Puncher" is actually a rip-off of the Time Eater from Sonic Generations (just like Josh 10 is a rip-off of Ben 10).
- You want me to re-hire you after what you did to my very best fanon project(which is Super Mario Silver Spurs)? First off, shut up! Second, you and what army? No, I refuse to re-hire you.
- Go read the template Arend made on the SMSS2 article.
It was me who added Boom Boom and Pom Pom in SMSS2.