Pokémon Let's Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon Let's Go, Eevee!
November 16, 2018
Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee appear to be inspired by the mega-popular mobile game Pokémon Go, which became a cultural phenomenon when it launched in 2016. Players will use a single Joy Con’s motion controls to catch Pokémon by gesturing at the screen to throw a Poké Ball, similar to the way you catch Pokémon in Pokémon Go. Pokémon will also be displayed visibly on the map, so players will be able to choose which Pokémon they want to battle, rather than facing them in random encounters. Players will also be able to transfer any of the original 151 Pokémon from their Pokémon Go game to Let’s Go Pikachu or Eevee by using a bluetooth connection.
Let’s Go P…
Read more >
So general guidelines I suppose?
- I really don't mind if you link to just a bunch of your characters. I would like a recommendeded character or two that you want me to draw but I'm not picky.
- I have the right to ignore any request I want. Usually it's because it's just a joke request that I am not fond of.
- I'll redraw characters I've done but I generally want to work on new characters or ones I haven't done art for before.
- Characters without art or pages are allowed. Please provide a good description (head to toe descriptions!)
- Put the word "Ferns by the Water" in your comment somewhere so I know you actually read this list! Or don't. I just kind of wanna see who reads these things.
- I might not get to you! These tend to be very packed and…
Read more >
so there's been a rumor that seems unceasingly more and more true by the moment so let's talk about it
for those not in the know:
Nintendo got a taste of renewed Pokemon fervour back in 2016 when Niantic launched its AR mobile title, Pokemon Go. The company’s shares skyrocketed shortly after Pokemon Go’s release — although they later took a dip after Nintendo clarified its stake in the title was “limited.” But it looks like it’ll be building on that brand with Pokemon Let’s Go! on Switch.
The details appear to have leaked on 4chan, with Pokemon Let’s Go! Pikachu and Pokemon Let’s Go! Eevee Editions of the game apparently set for launch this autumn.
Whilst unconfirmed, Nintendo insider Emily Rogers cited the success of Pokemon Go, saying that t…Read more >
Happy anniversary, site! Wikia technically says it's the 14th, Plumber says it was a Friday the 13th, whos to say for sure?
What a rush. 11 years, huh? Thats a long time for a fanon site, especially one about Nintendo fanon. Anyone have any fond memories about this place?Read more >
Everyone knows my scorn about Waluigi, it's not a secret. Hell, now people are trying to read into every Waluigi reference I make. So, here's a blog clearly outlining why I dislike Waluigi as a character and the phenomena around him.
By the time Mario Tennis had rolled around, the Wario Land series had been going pretty strong. Wario Land 3 had launched in the same year that Mario Tennis had come out. Mario Tennis featured a pretty odd cast at the time, featuring Mario characters that really didn't have a ton of appearances at the time. For example, Princess Daisy, who had only really appeared in Super Mario Land and NES Open Tournament Golf, and Birdo, who was only really in the GOAT Super Mario Bros. 2 (the american version, no less) and Super …
Read more >