One day, I got bored, and thought "What's some of the craziest crossovers that people can think of?"
So I decided to come up with a list of crossovers that are both crazy and something I'd actually love to see. Let's see what kind of shitstorm I cause (or if anyone else comes up with crazy crossovers too).
- Legend of Zelda X Sonic the Hedgehog - Okay, I'll admit, I'm actually making a fanfic about this. Except while most people would think about making Link a Mobian wolf and throw him in Sonic's world, I preferred to throw Sonic in Link's world.
- Kids Next Door X Pokemon - This could actually work. I mean, the main characters (Sector Z) are around ten years old, and they're always battling bad guys, so why not give everybody Pokemon and then battle? Certain villains could have Pokemon specific to their job (like the Ice Cream Men using Ice-types), and higher-up villains have more/better Pokemon.
- Sonic the Hedgehog X Pokemon - My fursona is very guilty of this. Hell, some of the characters I made are Mobianized Pokemon (although I wasn't the first to start the trend; it was my boyfriend, Flashfire212. And I'm not saying that's a bad thing, because he's very good at making characters)!
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent X The Binding of Isaac - This would be weird, but strangely fucking awesome. Though you have to wonder what Daniel would think if he found a 5-6 year old bald, naked kid hiding out in Castle Brennenburg, probably holding Mom's Knife or clutching a Bible to his chest and quietly singing "Jesus Loves Me"...
- Geist X Second Sight - Ghosts, psychic powers, evil corporations, what more could you want?
- Silent Hill X The Binding of Isaac - Considering what Isaac's been through (battling his mother, battling Satan, battling himself, almost deciding to kill himself, etc.), I'd hate to see what the monsters of Silent Hill would look like to him (because, you know, symbolism).
- Silent Hill X Amnesia: The Dark Descent - For the same reasons as #6. Also, Daniel would be able to kill monsters now in Silent Hill. But he'd probably still hide away from them.
- Silent Hill X Sonic the Hedgehog - There's actually a wiki dedicated to this that a friend of mine made (I'm not giving out the wiki link because anons will probably swarm it and make shitty articles), and a fan game of mine based on this crossover is in the works.