Just curious as to what everybody's been playing lately.
What I've been playing:
- Ever Oasis - A pretty fun action rpg for the 3DS that everyone seems to have forgotten about.
- Kingdom Hearts - Never played this one before. I'm enjoying it so far.
- Animal Crossing - Specifically the first one on the N64. Never played any of the AC games before.
- Yooka-Laylee - I backed it on Kickstarter for the Switch version but I got tired of waiting so I double dipped and bought it on GOG.
- Banjo-Kazooie - Replaying this one again.
- Sonic Heroes - Another game I replayed.
- Donkey Kong Country 3 SNES - Going for a 103% completion this time.
I wonder how many people still remember me.
Anyway, I've come to show you some of my earliest game ideas that I made before I joined Fantendo or even created Fruity Toucan. I've never posted any of these before, so this will be the first time reveal of these ideas. None of these ideas were ever made into actual games though. I'll also post a bit of my Fantendo history as well.
The earliest game idea was made back in summer of 2005. It was a little game known as...
Creative name, huh? I later changed the title to Ball Game. It was basically a racing game inspired by the Monkey Race minigame in Super Monkey Ball as well as those plastic marble tracks. I liked the minigame so much that I wanted to make a full fledged game out of it but w…
Read more >
So once again, the FCC is trying to kill net neutrality and censor the internet.
If you're wondering what this is all about, then go here: https://www.battleforthenet.com
It basically allows free speech on the internet and prevents ISPs from blocking or throttling (slowing down) access to certain sites. Without it, many sites will be harmed, including Wikia/Fandom meaning that Fantendo could cease to exist.
I know I don't use Fantendo anymore, but I still care about it and want to see it survive. So do your part and send a letter and save net neutrality.Read more >
A Game Boy emulator for the Nintendo 64 that I made. It was coded entirely in mips assembly.Read more >
So with the help of some of my college friends, we've created Green Kangaroo Gaming, a YouTube channel where we, well, play games together. Why not check it out and subscribe if you'd like.Read more >