Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a game made by GamerX Inc. ONLY EDIT IF YOU ARE A MEMBER! (Unless you're editing spelling, grammar, etc..)
Note: This has nothing to do with Sonic Rivals.
|Ultra Sonic Rivals|
|9-23-08(US, JP & EU)|
|E10+ (For mild lyrics & cartoon violence)|
|Media Included||Wii Disk|
The Wiimote is held sideways
- Left/Right: Move
- Up: Look up
- Down: Crouch
- 1: Attack
- 2: Jump
- 1+2: Special attack
- A: Spindash
- B: Blow up your Wii! (Well I don't think it does that.)
- Sonic: P1
- Shadow: P2 (Note: In 1 Player mode you can chose between Sonic & Shadow.)
- Amy Rose: The captive
- Dr. Eggman: The bad guy
- Rings: Get 100 for a 1-UP.
- Chaos Emeralds: Turns you into Super Sonic/Super Shadow.(Only 1 in each world(In Dr. Eggman's Lab it's The Master Emrald)
- Item boxes: Gives you a heart, a special move, or a 1-up.
- Green Hill Zone
- Monkey Jungle Zone
- Fall Forest Zone
- Abandoned Castle Zone
- The Ghoast Zone
- Flying Zone
- Robo Field Zone
- Dr. Eggman's Lab
Note: The band Crush 40 was on tour when we made this game, so we used other songs for this game.
- Title theme/Walkin' on the Sun
- Sonic's theme/Move Along
- Shadow's theme/All My Life
- Monkey Jungle Zone's theme/Welcome to the Jungle
- Flying Zone's theme/Get off of My Cloud
- Boss Theme/Ace of Spades
- Dr. Eggman's theme/Almost Dead
- Sonic's ending/His World
- Shadow's ending/All Hail Shadow
- Credits/Never Turn Back (Yay Crush 40's back!)