This is a videogame made by Adricorp, do not edit this videogame unless your:
- Fixing spelling and grammatical errors
-Adding links to words
- Adding or removing categories
- Giving permission to I
If you edit this videogame without permmision, you will be warned in your talk page, good luck.
"I'm gonna kidnap Peach, muahahahaha!"
-Dry Bowser - Ultra Mario Galaxy
|Ultra Mario Galaxy|
|Genre(s)||Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure, Platformer|
|March 14, 2011|
|Sinple-player, Co-op Multiplayer (Co-Star Luma), Coin Rush, Settings|
|Media Included||Wii disc, Nintendo 3DS card|
"I'm gonna kidnap Peach, muahahahaha!"
-Dry Bowser - Ultra Mario Galaxy
Once upon a time, the Mario Bros. and princess were having a birthday party in their castle. It is Peach's birthday but suddenly a huge plane arrives at the front of the castle and try to look for Peach. Suddenly when Peach went downstairs, the main door of Peach's Castle was destroyed and kidnapped her. The bros. shout. He is ferocious Dry Bowser, the main antagonist of the game. After that, Dry Bowser holding Peach returned to Bowser's Castle. Mario and his bro. Luigi must embark around the galaxies to defeat Dry Bowser and to find Peach.
Starting their adventure, Mario and Luigi is looking for all stars in each universe to grant access to Dry Bowser's fiery spaceship. During their adventure, they are helped by Luma and Lubba.
After the adventure, the bros. finally went to Dry Bowser's fiery spaceship searching Peach. After they found her, Dry Bowser lands near Mario and fight him. When Luigi is about to attack Dry Bowser, he punches Luigi. Mario shouted: "Luigi!!!, are you hurt? later Luigi asked: "I'm fine and i'm ok.". After beating Dry Bowser, the damsel was rescued and later went back into castle with some lumas resting in. Dry Bowser is seen warped into black hole. No one sures whether he survives or not.
"New cool and awesome features!"
There are 3 profile slots to save or load. Starship Mario can be used to travel in other galaxies. It has new features such as new powerups. Warrior Sword is the newest powerup in this game. It allows Mario (or Luigi) to slash enemies and protect them for one hit. Starbits also appear in this game. The maximum starbits can be gained is 100. The player can change characters anytime they want but only appears at the start of each level. Each character except for Co-Star Luma has different stats. During player's adventure, he/she can access Peach's Castle at any time. It will have new enemies and bosses. There will be 6 explorable worlds. More new features are listed below. There will be a total of 360 stars in this game.
These features debuted on Super Mario Galaxy or Super Mario Galaxy 2 that also return to this videogame:
- Most features in Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy such as side somersault
These features debuted on Super Mario Galaxy or Super Mario Galaxy 2 but does'nt return to this videogame:
- Spin Drill powerup
- Red Star powerup
- Grand and Green stars
- Various removed features
Explore your galaxies adventure alone!
Explore your galaxies adventure with your assistant, Co-Star Luma!
Find the coins scattered in a random-generated land of bricks!
Change sound, graphics and quality.
World 1 - Nature Universe [50 stars]
The first universe in Ultra Mario Galaxy. A leaf-element universe.
- Goomba Field Galaxy
- Koopa Troopa Galaxy
- Grassy Forest Galaxy
- Mountain Galaxy
- Crushing Hills Galaxy
World 2 - Paralytic Universe [50 stars]
The second universe in Ultra Mario Galaxy. A lightning-element universe.
- Dazzle Galaxy
- Power Plant Galaxy
- Paralytic Galaxy
- Stunning Galaxy
- Posionic Galaxy
World 3 - Aqua Universe [50 stars]
The third universe in Ultra Mario Galaxy. A water-element universe.
- Cheep-Cheepy Galaxy
- Eel Water Cave Galaxy
- Beach Galaxy
- Deep Sea Galaxy
- Tsunami Galaxy
World 4 - Shadow Universe [50 stars]
The fourth universe in Ultra Mario Galaxy. A dark-element universe.
- Boolands Galaxy
- Mansion Galaxy
- Graveyard Galaxy
- Forgotten Galaxy
- Darkland Galaxy
World 5 - Terra Universe [50 stars]
The fifth universe in Ultra Mario Galaxy. An earth-element universe.
- Quakeoats Galaxy
- Dust Galaxy
- Giant Cave Galaxy
- Dapper Galaxy
- Rocky Plaeteau Galaxy
World 6 - Templar Universe [50 stars]
The sixth and last universe in Ultra Mario Galaxy. A fire-element universe.
- Flotilla Galaxy
- Volcano Galaxy
- Burning Galaxy
- Lava Rock Galaxy
- Dry Bowser Galaxy
Total of 60 stars in Secrets.
Achievements [15 stars]
- Play as Luigi
- Catch 5 rabbits inside Peach's Castle
- Catch 15 rabbits inside Peach's Castle
- Triple jump 5 times
- Defeat 50 enemies
- Beat Dry Bowser 3 times
- Stomp 100 enemies
- Punch 50 enemies
- Collect 50 stars
- Collect 100 stars
- Collect 150 stars
- Collect 200 stars
- Collect 250 stars
- Collect 300 stars
- Collect 350 stars
Semi-transparent stars [15 stars]
- 15 semi-transparent stars inside Peach's Castle
Toads [10 stars]
When a bro. founds a normal toad he will receive a star.
- Toad (inside Peach's Castle)
- Toad (inside Starship Mario)
- Toad (in the Grassy Forest Galaxy)
- Toad (in the Dazzle Galaxy)
- Toad (in the Stunning Galaxy)
- Toad (in the Beach Galaxy)
- Toad (in the Mansion Galaxy)
- Toad (in the Dapper Galaxy)
- Toad (in the Volcano Galaxy)
- Toad (near Dry Bowser's big chair)
Minigames [20 stars]
- Fire minigame
- Ice minigame
- Cloud minigame
- Spring minigame
- Bee minigame
- Rock minigame
- Propeller minigame
- Bell minigame
- Rainbow minigame
- Warrior minigame
D-pad/Analog stick: Move, Ground Pound (D-pad down, in air)
A/ 2/B: Jump
1/Y/X: Run, shoot fireballs/iceballs carry items, slash sword
1/Y/X (2x): Roll
Shaking the Wii remote: Star Spin, use cloud, roll D-pad down: Crouch
Shaking the Wii remote for 5 seconds: Use special attack
Unknown, might be TBA.
|Luigi's older brother. He has great strength.|
|Mario's younger brother. He has great jumps.|
Co-Star Luma - A luma that is only playable in co-op multiplayer mode. He cannot automatically move unless a bro. moves. He can shoot 5 starbits and then 15 second cooldown.
|The damsel in distress.|
|The Comet Observatory overseer.|
|Toad||A toad resting in Peach's Castle.|
|A famous luma that assists Mario and Luigi on their adventure.|
|A strong purple luma that also assists Mario and Luigi on their adventure.|
- Other Toads
A yoshi without any special abilities.
Can run the fastest.
|Orange Yoshi||Has the longest tongue.|
|Cyan Yoshi||Can jump the highest.|
|White Yoshi||Has the best flutter.|
|Black Yoshi||Can ground pound.|
|Purple Yoshi||Can do triple jump.|
|Gold Yoshi||Has all special abilities of all yoshis in this game.|
- Dry Bowser - The main antagonist of this game.
- Orange Goomboss - Same as Goomboss but different color and it spawns 12 goombas instead of 9.
- Templar Bully - A boss that must be hit 3 times by the bomb-ombs he thrown in order to be killed.
- Chain Chompy - Bigger than chain chomps, it must be killed 3 times by a fireball at his mouth.
- Koopboss - About 10x bigger than normal koopa troopas.
- Fiery Dino Piranha
- Giga Lakitu
- Whomp King
- Orange Goomba - Similar to normal goombas but different color and has to be stomp three times to be killed.
- Dual Koopa - Acts like a normal kooopa troopa but is aggressive.
- Venus Lightning Trap - Same as Venus fire and ice trap but tosses lightning traps that stun the player for a short time
- Mini Cosmic Clone - doesn't hurt the player but stuns the player for 10 seconds.
- Ice Bro
- Lightning Bro
- Micro Goomba
- Mega Goomba
- Grand Goomba
- Koopa Troop
- Piranha Plant
- Big Boo
- Hammer Bro.
- Fire Bro.
- Cheep Cheep
- Dry Bones
- Venus Fire Trap
- Venus Ice Trap
- Winged drybones
- Poison Blooper
- Fake Brick
- Shy Guy
- Bullet Bill
- Circling Boo Buddies
- Cosmic Clone
- Baddie Box
- Chain Chomp
- Ball 'n' Chain
- Tox Box
- Big Bully
All items in Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2.
Powerups and Forms
All powerups are temporary except for Cloud Flower and Rock Mushroom unless they finish a level or hurt by an enemy. Here is the list of powerups:
Allows Mario to shoot fireballs and withstand ice.
Allows Mario to shoot iceballs and withstand fire.
Allows Mario to build up to 5 clouds. Get a Cloud Flower to refill clouds to 5.
Allows Mario to jump high and reach higher areas.
Allows Mario to fly for a short time. If he touches a water while on this form, he will revert back to his original form.
Allows Mario to roll and destroy enemies. It can also break red crystals while rolled.
|Propeller Mushroom||Propeller Mario||Allows Mario to hover for a short time and must fall to the ground to hover again.|
Allows Mario to scratch enemies and cling up walls.
Allows Mario to be invincible and has an ability to break crystals except for red crystals.
|Allows Mario to slash enemies and protect him from one hit.|
Ultra Mario Galaxy received universal critical acclaim from critics. GameRankings rated the game 96.97% and rated 97/100 from Metacritic. IGN rated the game a 9.5, praising its gameplay.
References to previous games
- Super Mario Galaxy - Gameplay is quite similar and some powerups, bosses, enemies and items return in this game. The total stars in this game is 240 more than Super Mario Galaxy.
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Gameplay is quite similar and some powerups, bosses, enemies and items return in this game. The total stars in this game is 118 more than Super Mario Galaxy 2.
- Other certain games
References to later games
- This is the first videogame in Ultra Mario Galaxy series.
- Dry Bowser's son Bowser Jr. will be absent from Ultra Mario Galaxy series.
- This videogame will have an epic gameplay.
- There will be a sequel of this videogame.
- Coming soon
- Coming soon