|First Game||3DS Find Mii|
|Latest Game||3DS Find Mii II|
|Home Stage||Find Mii II|
|Final Smash||Dark Emperor|
The Ultimate Ghost is the primary antagonist of Find Mii and the secondary antagonist in Find Mii II, as well as the one who originally kidnaps the player's Mii. In Super Smash Bros. Quantum, he is also a newcomer and unlockable character.
The Ultimate Ghost is a heavyweight character, able to deal heavy damage while not taking much in return, even though he's rather slow. However, the Ultimate Ghost is unlike most other heavyweights, as it is actually rather good in the air, having multiple good-sized jumps and a decent recovery. It is also not as heavy as other heavyweights, making it a bit easier to KO.
The Ultimate Ghost is a heavyweight that focuses on mobility, with multiple specials enabling it to traverse the stage quickly and get up in the opponent's face. Adding to this strategy is its Scare special, which stuns opponents to prevent them from fleeing its powerful attacks.
However, for all its mobility-based specials, the Ultimate Ghost is still a heavyweight, and as such focuses on attack and defense over speed, making these specials crucial to traversal.
- Neutral Attack- Left-handed claw, right-handed claw, left-handed uppercut
- Side Tilt- Forward stab with claws
- Up Tilt- Upwards claw
- Down Tilt- Double fist smash
- Dash Attack- Double claw
- Neutral Aerial- Right-handed claw
- Forward Aerial- Headbutt
- Up Aerial- Hand clap
- Down Aerial- Downward claw
- Back Aerial- Left-handed backhand
- Forward Smash- Meteor headbutt
- Up Smash- Flaming uppercut
- Down Smash- Dark double smash
|Normal||Version 2||Version 3|
|Standard - |
|Standard - |
|Standard - |
- Final Smash- Dark Emperor
- Quantum Anomaly- Necromagic
Pummels and Throws
- Pummel- Squeeze
- Throw- Casual toss
- Idle- identical to idle animation from Find Mii fight.
- Taunt 1- Roars loudly.
- Taunt 2- Pulls out a doll version of the Find Mii Monarch, growls, and crushes it.
- Taunt 3- Laughs evilly while generating small amounts of poison gas from its mouth.
- Floor Attack- Throws head up, horns first.
- Ledge Attack- Claws upward with the hand not holding onto the ledge.
- Pit: AHHH! What the heck is that?!
- Palutena: That's the Ultimate Ghost, lord of phantoms and kidnapper extraordinaire.
- Pit: Ultimate Ghost? That's its real name?
- Viridi: Yeah, the guy's pretty full of himself. But unlike most of his army, he actually has the skills to back up the title.
- Pit: He's intimidating, I'll give him that. Heck, even Hades didn't scare me as much as this guy does!
- Palutena: Of course. The Ultimate Ghost has many supernatural powers, but his most potent ability is the power to scare literally anyone. Even grizzled veterans like Snake fall cowering in front of this monster.
- Pit: Got it. I'll stay far away so he'll seem less intimidating... Say, Viridi, why did Pac-Man get cut?
- Viridi: Why are you asking?
- Pit: I dunno. It'd just be nice if the guy could come and eat the Ultimate Ghost.
- Viridi: Wow. You are a chicken.
|Bowser · Mario · Mega Man · Meta Knight · Mii Fighter (Mii Brawler, Mii Gunner, Mii Swordfighter) ·Zelda/Sheik|
|Aegislash · Aeron · Amaterasu · Bayonetta · Brittany · Captain Toad · Captain Rainbow/Nick · Cosmic Spirit · Cynthia · Dark Samus/Metroid Prime · Doshin the Giant · Electroplankton · Ellie & Chomp · Ghirahim · Ghor · Hero · Iris Archwell · Inkling · Lana · Light Fighter · Lip · Magolor · Meloetta · Melia · Mii Fighter (Mii Acrobat, Armored Mii, Mii Cannoneer, Mii Grenadier, Mii Guardian, Mii Sorcerer, Mii Trapper) · Monita · Nowi · Paper Mario · Phosphora · Porky Minch · Queen Sectonia · RBY Virus · Riki · Ringside Reporter · Roll · Ryu · Shovel Knight · Simirror · Sylux · Takamaru · Tempo · Toon Zelda/Tetra · Ultimate Ghost · Unova Trainer · Vivian · Wonder-Red|