Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Twelve Tales Conker DS|
| Single player
|Media Included||Nintendo DS card (512MB)|
Twelve Tales plays like most platformers, Conker and Berri have to complete various tasks to get Golden Acorns. They'll have to use their abilities to get all of them.
- - Move
- - Jump
- , - Hover
- - Tail swipe, hold to run faster
- and - Rotate camera
- - Center camera
- - Duck
- , - Stomp
- + - High jump
- + - Dig underground
- + - Use slingshot
- Start - Pause game
- Select - First person view
- Adventure - The main mode of the game where Conker and Berri have to get back the Golden Acorns.
- VS. - Battle with up to four players.
- Golden Acorns - Collect these to have access to the other worlds.
- Acorns - These will replenish health.
- Conkers - These can be used as ammo for Conker's slingshot. You can find conkers on the ground or in trees if you shake them.
- Conker Trophy - A trophy in the shape of Conker. Collect these for an extra life.
Sea Shell Shores
More coming soon!
- When the player leaves the game idle, Conker will take out his DS and play Mario Kart DS.
- Despite being the sequel to Conker's Pocket Tales, Conker has his hoodie from Conker's Bad Fur Day.