Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tropling is a Grass/Flying type fanon Plant Pokémon. They are medium weight Pokémon that are mostly covered in grass, including their wings. They mostly feed with plants. During fight, it activates it's ability called Weath Play, which mades it to be resistant to any weather, and also allows to encouter it even during changed weather. It is rather common in the region. It's mostly found in groups along with Tropius. It evolves when it learns SolarBeam (Level 30) into Tropius.
- Young Tropling aren't ready to fly yet, as their wings haven't developed much. They are found in groups with Tropius for more safety. They are very fast, allowing them to espace quickly out of battle. (Azure Entry)
- They made their homes on trees using any stuff that's near. When they are attacked, they attach to enemies, planting destructive plants that defeat them quickly. They never attack if the enemy hasn't attacked first. (Scarlet Entry)
- HP: 78
- Attack: 59
- Defence: 80
- Sp. Attack: 68
- Sp. Def: 63
- Speed: 75
- Total: 423
- Start: Wing Attack
- Start: Sweet Scent
- Start: Leer
- Lv 6: Sunny Day
- Lv 12: Vine Whip
- Lv 14: Low Kick
- Lv 19: Ingrain
- Lv 22: Seed Bomb
- Lv 27: Aerial Ace
- Lv 30: Solarbeam
- Lv 36: Muddy Water
- Lv 44: Agility
- Lv 49: Dynamic Punch
- Lv 52: Extremespeed
- Leaf Storm (Parent: Victreebel, Grovyle, Sceptile, Shiftry, Tropius, Tropling)
- DragonBreath (Parent: Altaria, Bagon, Shelgon, Salamence)
- Magic Coat (Parent: Spoink, Grumpig, Lopunny)
- Lucky Chant (Parent: Oddish, Gloom, Cherubi, Cherrim)
- U-Turn (Parent: Hoppip, Skiploom, Jumpluff, Yanmega)
- Despite its Azure Pokédex entry says that it's found in groups along with Tropius, they can be found in wild in the locations where Tropius can't.
← #000: ???
#001: Cargo →