Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- See Fantendo:Tropes to see the index of of the trope pages.
GHOST SMILE II is the spooktacular sequel to the haunting GHOST SMILE, developed by Inora, a chilling reboot of an old Fantendo character and his series. Immedieatly after the first game, Smile has a new threat to fight, the frightning Order. To do so, he must find the 8 Keys of Power, aka the MacGuffin. The game improves and expand several elements of the original.
It features a haunted prequel in the form of a Smile themed issue for Fantendo - Spotlight, which serves as the spooky bridge between the first and the second game. It is spookily followed by GHOST SMILE: Spooky Spirits, a game made for the Halloween challenge. It's pretty spoopy.
This work contains the following tropes:
- The Alcoholic: The player can turn the enemies into this by using the Alcoholic Spirit.
- Boss Subtitles: Each boss has one.
- Dem Bones: Captain Spectre. And to top it off, he is also a pirate.
- Ham: Captain Spectre.
- Fusion Dance: The final boss, Ultimate Chaos, is a fusion between Chaos, Order and an unnamed mercenary.
- Mirror World: The Mirror Universe.
- Gravity Screw: The ability of the new Gravity Spirit.