|Triple Star Kirby (SSB Mash)|
|Full Name||Triple Star Kirby|
|Main Weapon(s)||Triple Star|
Despite the name, Triple Star Kirby seems to respresent the entire game of Kirby: Squeak Squad, as his up specials focus on summoning Copy Abilities from the game, and the down specials focus on becoming bosses from the game. Triple Star Kirby is powerful, but has little attack variety, as many of his attacks are extremely similar. During his attacks, if he uses a star, it will most likely do 8% damage.
How to unlock
- Use Drill Spin 500 times.
Triple Star Kirby is a unique character. Like Kirby, he is lightweight. He has good recovery, able to float several times, with the moves Cupid Kirby, Ghost Kirby, and UFO Kirby giving him great vertical distance. Cupid and UFO Kirby let out attacks after the move is finished, allowing Triple Star Kirby to retaliate before he gets KO'd.
Triple Star Kirby's attacks are extremely powerful. His neutral attack does 8% damage, which is high for a neutral attack. Some may say his attacks are weak, as all his smash attacks do only 8% damage. However, that is due to his stars always having the same power. Because of this reason, Triple Star Kirby's down throw, which involves hitting your opponent with each star, is tremendously powerful, doing 24% damage. Star Shoot is also a powerful attack, and it can be controlled to nearly always hit your target. The variations, Star Shoot Lights Fuse, and also Star Shoot Cuts Rope, will often miss, as the former requires you to chase your attack afterwards, and the latter is slow, but are powerful in their own way. For a short time, Triple Star Kirby's down specials transform you into large bosses that deal a lot of damage. Their attacks are difficult to avoid, and due to flight and speed, they have ease avoiding your opponents' attacks. The downside to transforming into bosses is that they have extremely limited movement, stuck to pre-planned flight patterns. Triple Star Kirby's Final Smash is Kirby: Squeak Squad, and is undeniably powerful, probably the most powerful Final Smash. The Copy Abilities, enemies, bosses, and mid-bosses swarm the screen, making the attack difficult to dodge. Some of them also have strong attacks with excellent attacks. Triple Star Kirby's power is what puts him in a high tier.
- Neutral attack: A star comes in front of Triple Star Kirby. 8% damage.
- Dash attack: Swings Triple Star forward. 2%.
- Forward tilt: Pulls Triple Star back in 20 frames. After 15 frames, Triple Star Kirby slams the TS forward, doing 6% damage.
- Up tilt: Like the neutral attack, but the star comes above Triple Star Kirby.
- Down tilt: Like the neutral attack, but the star comes below Triple Star Kirby.
- Forward smash: Two stars fly in front of Triple Star Kirby. There are 14 frames in between the stars, and each one does 8% damage.
- Up smash: Two stars fly above Triple Star Kirby, with the same stats as the forward smash.
- Down smash: Two stars fly below Triple Star Kirby, with the same stats as the forward smash.
- Ledge attack: Whips Triple Star downward, sending him upward. 4% damage.
- 100% ledge attack: Whips Triple Star downward, sending forth star that returns after 5 frames. The star does 8% damage.
- Floor attack (face up): Does a flip, sticking Triple Star out. 3% damage.
- Floor attack (face down): Jumps up and whips Triple Star up. 5% damage.
- Neutral aerial: The stars circle around Triple Star Kirby for 9 frames, doing 8% damage each.
- Forward aerial: Same as the dash attack, but does 4% instead of 2%.
- Back aerial: A star flies behind Triple Star Kirby and deals 8% damage.
- Up aerial: Same as the up tilt.
- Down aerial: Same as the down tilt.
Grabs & throws
- Pummel: Hits with Triple Star. 5%.
- Forward throw: Throws Triple Star forward, and star sends opponent forward. 8%.
- Down throw: All of Triple Star Kirby's stars hit the opponent, doing 8% damage each. A very powerful attack, doing 24% damage total.
- Back throw: Throws Triple Star backward, and star sends opponent backward. 8%.
- Up throw: All stars carry the opponent up into the air, then return to Triple Star Kirby. 14% damage.
In Super Smash Bros. Mash, all special moves can be swapped out for others.
|Standard Special Moves||Side Special Moves||Up Special Moves||Down Special Moves|
|Star Shoot||Triple Star Whack||Cupid Kirby||Dark Daroach|
|Star Shoot Lights Fuse||Triple Star Whack Pounds Stake||Ghost Kirby||Mecha Kracko|
|Star Shoot Cuts Rope||Triple Star Whack Destroys Fire Snowglobe||UFO Kirby||Bohboh|
Triple Star Kirby's Final Smash is Kirby: Squeak Squad.
Triple Star is on its pedestal. Kirby comes up to it and grabs it, transforming into Triple Star Kirby. The pedestal disappears at this time.
- Up taunt: Triple Star Kirby waves the TS and says, "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"
- Side taunt: Triple Star Kirby says, "Poyo!"
- Down taunt: Triple Star Kirby twirls the Triple Star.
Triple Star Kirby gets on the ground and sleeps for 70 frames.
With the Triple Star on his back, the Strawberry Shortcake flies down to Triple Star Kirby on the Warp Star.
Triple Star Kirby claps, with his hands above his head and the Triple Star on his back.
- Green with blue Triple Star
- Red with pink Triple Star
- Gray with black Triple Star
- Black with white Triple Star