|Trip the Portal Master (Reboot)|
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
| E-100 Alpha (Best Friend)
|Family and Relations|
| Tabuu (Father)
Portal Master (unknown)
|Latest Appearance||Skylanders: The Apprentice|
The Ultimate Skylander
As the Ultimate Skylander, Trip can access one ability from each different SWAP Force Skylander (each fully upgraded), but, as a rule, can only use four at a time (similar to the heroes from Marvel Ultimate Alliance), can only use one of each element, and can only use two of each half (2 top abilities and 2 bottom abilities).
- Hoot Loop's Loop the Loop (Both Paths)
- Trap Shadow's Snap Trap (Trap Trickster Path)
- Blast Zone's Flame Vision[Breath] (Reaction Satisfaction Path)
- Fire Kraken's Rising Fountain (The Showcase Path)
- Freeze Blade's Chakram Throw (Blizzard Blade Path)
- Wash Buckler's Bladesail (Cutlass Captain Path)
- Night Shifts's One-Two Punch (Champion Fighter Path)
- Rattle Shake's Bounce the Bones (Bone Herder Path)
- Magna Charge's Magneto Ball (Drag Racer Path)
- Spy Rise's Spyder Blaster (Web Spinner Path)
- Grilla Drilla's Punchy Monkey (Drilling Punches Path)
- Stink Bomb's Skunk-fu Stars (The Art of Skunk-fu Path)
- Doom Stone's Stoney Spin (Serious Spinner Path)
- Rubble Rouser's Minor Miners (Miner Forman Path)
- Boom Jet's Mach 1 (Sky Writer Path)
- Free Ranger's Ride the Wind (Both Paths)
He also has the standard Portal Master powers:
- Access and use of Portals of Power,
- Summoning Skylanders.
Finally, whenever he uses a Skylander's power (After he collects his own Soul Gem: Elemental Auras), he automatically summons a temporary elemental aura which has varied effects on him:
- Magic Aura: Temporary Invisibility.
- Fire Aura: A fiery shield appears around him, causing fiery damage to anyone nearby
- Water Aura: A Frigid Mist surrounds him, freezing anybody in range
- Undead Aura: A black cloud hovers over him, causing a curse to sap the health of any foe in range
- Tech Aura: Four gears orbit him, then eject themselves away from him, like a projectile.
- Life Aura: He glows green and recovers some health.
- Earth Aura: A small sandstorm temporarily blinds enemies near him.
- Air Aura: A small whirlwind temporarily increases his speed.
However, the Auras can be neutralized by several things:
- Damage, be it ranged or melee,
- Spellpunks of the opposite element,
- Geargolems of the opposite element.
- Rancid Smells tend to send him running.
- Geargolems take him down quickly if he isn't careful.
- He doesn't fare well falling from great heights.
- Ironically, even though he wields them, he is very susceptible to element damage.
He appears as DLC in Smash Beta, his move set being much different:
- B: Flurry. Trip flings forward a mix of Ice Chakrams and Skunk-fu Stars in a rapidfire attack.
- Smash B: Mind the Miners. Trip catapults a Minor Miner forward, similar to King Dedede's Waddle Dee Throw.
- Up B: Mach-VI. Using a combination of Ride the Winds, Mach-I, and Magneto Ball, Trip launches himself upward, dragging enemies behind, causing electric damage.
- Down B: The Grand Entrance. Using a combination of Loop the Loop and Rising Fountain, Trip teleports a short distance forward, reappearing in a flash of magic and an explosion of fireworks.
- Final Smash: Ultimate Hydra. Combining all of his abilities in one, he summons a massive hydra, which does brutal damage in many ways:
- Hydra A: Chomps with its heads.
- Hydra B: Shoots Rising Fountains forward in a rapid fire flurry.
- Hydra Run: Bulldozes forward, knocking foes into the air.
- Hydra Jump: Performs a short jump into the air, crushing anyone it lands on.