| Type of Company
|| Videogame company
| Founded at/in
| Defunct at/in
| Parent Company
Toucan is a second-party Nintendo developer that developed games exclusively for Nintendo's platforms. In early 2014, the company went defunct.
- Battletoads 64 (1996, N64) - The Battletoads are back in another crazy beat-em-up adventure to stop General Vermin!
- Donkey Kong Country 64 (1998, N64) - The next game in the Donkey Kong Country Series and also the first Donkey Kong game from Toucan.
- The Land Before Time: Racing Adventure 64 (2000, N64) - A racing game starring Littlefoot and his friends.
- Donkey Kong Tennis (2002, GCN) - DK gets his own tennis game!
- Killer Instinct 3 (2003, GCN, Arcade) - The next game in the Killer Instinct series.
- Donkey Kong Racing (2004, GCN) - The long-awaited sequel to Diddy Kong Racing.
- Armorines Project: H.E.L.L.S.T.O.R.M. (2006, GCN)
- Diddy Kong Pilot (2008, Wii) - Diddy's kart racing game which uses planes instead of karts.
- Killer Instinct Intense Carnage (2008, IC) - Toucan's first game on the Nintendo IC.
- Twelve Tales Conker DS (2009, DS) - Conker's first platformer on the DS.
- Donkey Kong Stampede (2011, 3DS) - The sequel to Donkey Kong Racing.
- Rio (2011, IC) - A huge adventure in Rio for the Nintendo IC.
- Viva Piñata 3D Paradise (2011, 3DS) - The Viva Pinata series makes it's appearance on the 3DS.
- Donkey Kong Land Returns (2012, 3DS) - It's the return of the Donkey Kong Land series!
- Bearded Smiley's Annoying Racing (2012, 3DS) - Bearded Smiley gets his own racing gane.
- Banjo-Kazooie The Legend of Stop 'N' Swop (TBA, 3DS) - An all-new Banjo-Kazooie adventure.
- Transformice U (2013, Wii U) - An enhanced port of Transformice for the Wii U console.
- Cruis'n Through Time (2013, Arcade, Wii U, 3DS) - Cruise through time in this crazy arcade style racer!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.