|Universe||The Legend of Zelda|
|Final Smash||Ballad of Gales|
Toon Link is a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Combat, and must be unlocked. Toon Link is Link's alternate incarnation based on his appearance in The Wind Waker, The Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks. Toon Link has fought Ganondorf, Vaati, Bellum, and Malladus, in addition to teaming up with many other characters. Toon Link has been almost completely revamped since SSB4, now wielding more weapons from the four games mentioned prior, in addition to be faster and a bit taller.
- Standard Special - Sword Beam - Toon Link fires a beam from his sword of varying size. The beam travels about half the length of Battlefield before dissapearing. It travels faster the lower the damage Toon Link has at that moment.
- Side Special - Cane of Pacci - Toon Link swings the Cane of Pacci in front of him. If this attack hits an opponent, the opponent is sent flying into the air and is guarenteed to get stuck in the ground when they land, giving Toon Link an advantage.
- Up Special - Deku Leaf - Toon Link rockets upwards before taking out the Deku Leaf and being able to glide down, and pressing the special button again to flap the leaf, allowing Toon Link to stay in the air for a longer period of time.
- Down Special - Skull Hammer - Toon Link holds the Skull Hammer behind him before slamming it into the ground, sending any opponents it hits flying. If an opponent hits the hammer dead-center, the attack will sweetspot and the opponent will get stuck in the ground.
- Final Smash - Ballad of Gales - Toon Link plays the Ballad of Gales using the Wind Waker, and gusts of wind come from the right side of the screen, blowing opponents towards the left side and into the blast zone if they can't resist against the wind.
- Toon Link has an alternate costume of him wearing Ezlo from The Minish Cap. This costume is known as "Ezlo and Link".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HD87Ixy9p8 - "Boss Clear Fanfare" from The Wind Waker