|Developer(s)|| Trainiax Games, Inc.|
|Single Player, Local Multiplayer|
|Media Included||Download, Disk|
|Available Input||Wii U GamePad|
Gameplay is similar to Tomodachi Life. You are on an island which you need to name. Once you do, you select your Mii. The Mii and the Mii's room is displayed on the TV, and on the GamePad, you can toggle through to either see the Mii's stats, or remove/give it stuff.
First location unlocked. After you select your Mii look-alike, it unlocks and your Mii look-alike moves in room 101. From the start there are 3 floors of 10 rooms. You can expand later on, by meeting criterias.
Once you first visit your Mii, he will say he is hungry. When you exit the Mii Apartments, the Food Mart will open, with only the first 5 daily special available, being one of every food kind: Entree, Sides, Dessert, Drinks, and the new type, Breakfast. The first five are Steak (Entree), French Fries (Sides), Cookies (Dessert), Water (Drinks), and Pancakes (Breakfast). This is one of the places a Mii could have a part-time job. For a complete list of food, see here.
After your Mii eats, he will say he is lonely and wants a new Mii to move in. Town Hall then opens, where you can add a new Mii. In Town Hall, there are these options:
- Mii: You can either add a Mii or view Miis you have already added.
- QR Code: You can scan QR Codes using the Wii U Gamepad's camera. It supports regular Mii QR Codes, Tomodachi Life QR Codes, or Tomodachi World QR Codes
- Transfer: You can transfer Miis from either a copy of Tomodachi Life, or if your friends are online and have the game.
- Special Items: Here you can check if there are any special items being distributed from Nintendo, similar to the items giveout through SpotPass in Tomodachi Life.
- Collection: View your collection of food, clothing, interiors, and items / treasures.
- Baby Settings: Select if babies can be born on your island.
- Personality Chart: Check out the personality chart (previously in the Office).
- Delete Data: Delete all data saved on Tomodachi.
Available from the start. Miis sometimes go there to hang out, and Judgement Bay is held there anytime, and from 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM on Saturdays, the sandcastle contest is held. Miis can take there sweetheart / spouse here on dates, and this is where a Mii can confess there feelings or prepose.
Available from the start. Miis sometimes come here to hang out, and the Morning Market is held here from 6:30 AM - 12:00 PM, and from 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM, Rap Battles are held here.
A new location, available from the start. Miis can propose here, and from 6:30 PM to 7:00 PM, Word Chain is held here.
More coming soon... Please do not edit.
|Amiibo Test | New Super Mario Kart 3D | Tomodachi World|
|Super Smash Bros. Omega|