Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Toad-Waffle Path is a road first seen in Paper Luigi: The Thousand-Year Compass. It is the shortest route from Toad Town to the Waffle Palace in the Waffle Kingdom. It has a few classic Mario enemies wandering around it, and Luigi must fight through them to reach the Waffle Palace to answer Crepe's call for help.
To the Waffle Kingdom!
In [[Paper Luigi: The Thousand-Year Compass]], Luigi must cross this newly constructed path to reach the Waffle Kingdom. The enemies fought here are:
- Goomba - 2 HP, 0 Defense - Headbonk (1 Damage) - A common Goomba underling.
- Paragoomba - 2 HP, 0 Defense - Tackle (1 Damage) - A flying Goomba.
- Koopa Troopa - 3 HP, 1 Defense (0 when flipped) - Shell Spin (2 Damage) - Has a hard shell, but is weak when jumped on.
- Koopa Paratroopa - 3 HP, 1 Defense (0 when flipped) - Slam (2 Damage) - A flying Koopa Troopa.
- Piranha Plant - 4 HP, 0 Defense - Chomp (2 Damage) - A carnivorous plant that cannot be jumped on.