The Toad-Waffle Path is a road first seen in Paper Luigi: The Thousand-Year Compass. It is the shortest route from Toad Town to the Waffle Palace in the Waffle Kingdom. It has a few classic Mario enemies wandering around it, and Luigi must fight through them to reach the Waffle Palace to answer Crepe's call for help.
To the Waffle Kingdom!
In [[Paper Luigi: The Thousand-Year Compass]], Luigi must cross this newly constructed path to reach the Waffle Kingdom. The enemies fought here are:
- Goomba - 2 HP, 0 Defense - Headbonk (1 Damage) - A common Goomba underling.
- Paragoomba - 2 HP, 0 Defense - Tackle (1 Damage) - A flying Goomba.
- Koopa Troopa - 3 HP, 1 Defense (0 when flipped) - Shell Spin (2 Damage) - Has a hard shell, but is weak when jumped on.
- Koopa Paratroopa - 3 HP, 1 Defense (0 when flipped) - Slam (2 Damage) - A flying Koopa Troopa.
- Piranha Plant - 4 HP, 0 Defense - Chomp (2 Damage) - A carnivorous plant that cannot be jumped on.