Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Note: this page talks about this character in Super Smash Bros. Strife.
Tingle is back again with his strange moves which are great for advanced players. Anything is changed from SSBOmega so you can play with the old, strange and funny Tingle!
Standard Special: Sleeping Dust. Tingle uses a strange dust which inflicts 4% of damage and makes the opponents sleeping.
Side Special: Hammer. Tingle uses an hammer which inflicts 10% of damage. He has 10% of damage to use a golden hammer which inflicts 20% of damage.
Up Special: Balloon. Tingle jumps with two balloons.
Down Special: Magic. Tingle uses a spell which have different effects.
- Tingle uses a magic ball which inflicts 25% of damage (15% of possibility)
- Tingle teleports in the center of the stage (55% of possibility)
- Tingle calls an elf which annoys the opponents and carries the items to Tingle (25% of possibility)
- Tingle does nothing (5% of possibility)
Final Smash: The Great Sea. Tingle saves himself by getting in the King of the Red Lions. Then a tsunami comes and inflicts 60% of damage.
Strife Smash: Tingle Totem. Two elves comes and make a Tingle Totem which inflicts 48% of damage.
- Use the Daily Roulette once.
- Lose 16 Matches.
- Have him join in Story Mode.