|This Company Recruits!|
If you are interested in the company, please contact the director of the company.
|Founded at/in||November 04, 2010 in NYC|
|Headquarters||New York City, NY|
|No. of Employee(s)||500+ (1 on Fantendo)|
The company is notable for their releases of Fantendo Smash Bros. Fatality and BowieQuest, both of which have went on to be be highly successful in sales and both received very positive reviews. Together with scorpistar, the two have created about 21% of the V²'s titles (including currently unreleased projects and projects behind the scenes), likely only behind Toroko itself.
- Athena Hawkins (t∣b∣c) ~ director
- Dr. Drebbles (t∣b∣c) ~ secondary director
- DoodleFox (t∣b∣c) ~ employee
- Pokerninja2 (t∣b∣c) ~ employee
- Somebody495 (t∣b∣c) ~ employee
- Tigertot (t∣b∣c) ~ employee
- several implied people ~ several positions
- Pokerninja2 (t∣b∣c)'s Petey's Playroom
- Tigertot (t∣b∣c)'s Ghostrealm Studios
- Somebody495 (t∣b∣c)'s Ursa Division
People not in TimeStrike but are on the server
- If you were in DarkLight Studios' server, you can ask Athena to get a link into the TimeStrike server. Exceptions can be made if one talks with Athena.
You can add your company here if you like TimeStrike's products, view yourself as a friend of them, or wish to collaborate with them in the future.
- TimeStrike wasn't really going to be a thing but Fandraxonian Enterprises did a lot of broken things and then they were fixed. Time was mended.