|Founded at/in||November 04, 2010 in NYC|
|Headquarters||New York City, NY|
|No. of Employee(s)||500+ (1 on Fantendo)|
The company's mascot is Chronia, which it shares with scorpistar.
- Athena Hawkins (t∣b∣c) ~ director
- Dr. Drebbles (t∣b∣c) ~ secondary director
- DoodleFox (t∣b∣c) ~ employee
- Pokerninja2 (t∣b∣c) ~ employee
- Somebody495 (t∣b∣c) ~ employee
- Tigertot (t∣b∣c) ~ employee
- several implied people ~ several positions
TimeStrike server members
- Our server is a private friend group and is therefore closed in, so we will not be accepting join requests, okay mate? You don't go out handing out invites to private chats like that...! We're not elitist or anything, so please don't get the wrong idea and feel like we're excluding you because that was never our intent. That all said, please DO NOT request a server invite. Your offer will be declined, and anyone that adds members without permission from Athena will be exiled from the server.
Fantendo Feedback server
While not named after TimeStrike, this is a server that you can join that allows you to get serious feedback. Be sure to read all the rules thoroughly, as there's a specific hint you'll have to catch onto!
You can find it here!
You can add your company here if you like TimeStrike's products, view yourself as a friend of them, or wish to collaborate with them in the future.
- TimeStrike wasn't really going to be a thing, but its predecessor "Fandraxonian Enterprises" did a lot of screw-ups, hence TimeStrike's creation to mend those issues before time ran out. The goal of the company eventually became to strike the clock and always be on schedule and release everything as planned.