Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Game of Origin||Paper Mario (2000)|
Theater is an unlockable stage in Super Smash Bros. Havoc, hailing from the game Paper Mario. It is based around the theater that appears in battles.
How to Unlock
- Use Paper Mario's Final Smash at least once.
The stage consists mainly of a flat, wooden stage that extends into the blast zones. In the foreground of the stage, there are rows of chairs that start out empty, but fill up with Toads, Goombas, Koopas, and Shy Guys once players start attacking each other. The more damage dealt, the more the chairs fill up. Once the audience is filled, they will occasionally throw items onto the stage.
The background of the Theater is randomly picked every round and are all based around different areas from the Paper Mario series.
- Toad Town -
- Koopa Bros.' Fortress -
- Dry Dry Desert -
- Boo's Mansion -
- Shy Guy's Toybox -
- Jade Jungle -
- Flower Field's -
- Shiver City -
- Star Haven -
- Rogueport -
- Petal Meadows -
- Boggly Woods -
- Glitz Pit -
- Creepy Steeple -
- Pirate's Grotto -
- Poshley Heights -
- The Moon -
- The Thousand Year Door -
- Riddle Tower -
Much like in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, many things can fall over or drop from the ceiling on the stage, dealing damage to whoever is hit. The objects that can fall are:
- Stage Background - The background can occasionally fall over, dealing 3% damage and stuns the fighter.
- Basin/Bucket - A bucket or basin may fall from the ceiling, dealing 1% damage and no knockback.
- Spray - A freezing mist may spray onto the stage, freezing anyone in it's direct line of fire.
- Explosion - The sprayers may explode, dealing 4% damage and average knockback.
- Stage Light - A stage light may fall from the ceiling, dealing 1% damage and momentarily shocking the fighter, rendering them motionless.
- Fog - Fog may temporarily spray on the stage, causing the fighters and their names to disappear behind it.
- Bowser Statue - In extremely rare cases, a giant statue of Bowser may fall down, dealing 25% damage, and will work as a spike to anyone hit by it.
Aside from throwing items on the stage, audience members may target players and throw hazards at them from off the stage. An icon will appear above the audience member that signifies which character they are after, and preforming a taunt while targeted will cause the attacker to take damage and run out of the theater. The hazards that can be thrown are:
- Aluminum Can - Deals 1% of damage with no knockback.
- Hammer - Deals 5% damage and stuns the fighter.
- Rock - Deals 3% damage and will spike players in the air.
|Song||Name||Game of Origin|
|Toad Town Theme||Paper Mario (2000)|
|Battle Fanfare||Paper Mario (2000)|
|Go! Mario! Go! (Lava Piranha Battle)||Paper Mario (2000)|
|Final Boss||Paper Mario (2000)|
|Main Theme||Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (2004)|
|Rogueport||Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (2004)|
|Battle Theme||Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (2004)|
|End of Chapter||Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (2004)|
|Luigi's Theme||Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (2004)|
|Glitz Pit||Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (2004)|
|Rawk Hawk Battle||Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (2004)|
|Cortez Battle||Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (2004)|
|Final Battle||Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (2004)|
|Flipside||Super Paper Mario (2007)|
|I'm Not Nice (Mimi Battle 2)||Super Paper Mario (2007)|
|Bonechill Battle||Super Paper Mario (2007)|
|The Ultimate Show (Super Dimentio Battle)||Super Paper Mario (2007)|
|Decalburg||Paper Mario: Sticker Star (2012)|
|Battle Theme (Sticker Star)||Paper Mario: Sticker Star (2012)|
|Bowser Jr. Battle||Paper Mario: Sticker Star (2012)|
|Gooper Blooper||Paper Mario: Sticker Star (2012)|
|Petey Piranha||Paper Mario: Sticker Star (2012)|
|Snow Rise||Paper Mario: Sticker Star (2012)|
|Final Bowser Battle||Paper Mario: Sticker Star (2012)|