- : Irving jumps in the air and slams down making a quake.
- , : An upward swing knocking foes in air.
- , , , (), (), (): Juggles sword between hands while advancing then slams sword on the ground with a shockwave.
- , , , , (), (), (): Swings 360 degrees knocking opponents back, can be repeated three additional times in a combo.
- , , , , : Uppercuts upward with a small typhoon taking opponents with it.
- , , , , , : Irving leaps into the air and throws his sword into the ground, creating an explosion.
- , , , , , , , , :
- : Spins around advancing with sword out. True Yoghurt Power version has him throw out an upward slash, then slams down his blade to fire a large wave across the ground in front of him.
- Dashing :
- , : Irving brings his sword down in a straight line, in mid-air.
- , : Jump, followed by three spins with an advancing weapon.
- : Irving leans to each side, and brings his sword in a horizontal swipe.
- , , , , , : Three attacks to the right side, three to the left.
- : Repeating slashes to both sides until the Musou gauge empties.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.